Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian Grand Prix - Penalties

3 posters

Go down

Malaysian Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Malaysian Grand Prix - Penalties

Post by Aletdownofstate Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:08 pm

CHM/Gunner 1:  For crowding another driver off of the track and causing an accident, CHM is to receive a 20s time penalty on the next completed race (USA).

CHM/Gunner 2: For crowding another driver off of the track, CHM is to receive a 3 race suspended qualifying ban (Mexico).

Dude/Snoop: For causing an avoidable collision with Dude, Snoop has a 20s time penalty to be added to the next completed race (USA).
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Grand Prix - Penalties Empty DO NOT AGREE

Post by CHM1945 Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:46 am

In my footage for both incidents Gunner was behind me I did not crowd him of the track, as we all know there is slight differences in footage between players in the same incident, I can only report as what I see from my POV.
Prior to these 2 incidents Gunner had left the track on more than one occasion and shot across the front of me but as I had avoided collisions I did not bother appealing.

I want you to look at this again and give a fair decision to both parties.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Re: Malaysian Grand Prix - Penalties

Post by CHM1945 Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:49 am

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:50 am

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:59 pm

The decisions on both these incidents were made by a neutral party CHM, AL1 Appeals are looked at by us & AL2 drivers that stay back after our race, footage is watched & opinions made, likewise with AL2 Appeals, although Marc & i were present, it was without doubt, after checking both parties footage, decided that you allowed no room for Gunner in the 1st incident & squeezed him off the track, your car is following the DRL that naturally moves from centre to the right on that part of the track, also the track narrows at the end of the straight, so although you think you didn't deviate from your line, you allowed no room for a car alongside you, therefor causing a collision.

2nd incident, you slightly overshot T1, leaving room for Gunner to go inside you on your right, if you had stayed left giving you the inside line for T2 all would have been ok but you tried to turn back out to the right to gain the optimal line for T2, spinning the Toro Rosso off track, it's borderline on a racing incident which is why you never got another Time Penalty, only a Suspended Quali Ban.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Grand Prix - Penalties Empty Further Evidence

Post by CHM1945 Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:07 pm

Just look again please at incident 1 at 0.04  0.26  0.32  Gunner was off track now with dirty tyres and less grip.
From 0.35 to 0.46  he was behind me from my POV
As he was behind me approaching the final corner he had nowhere to go with his tyres in a dirty condition.
I did not turn either way I just kept straight for the apex, my screen showed Gunner to be behind, I did not and would not turn into anybody in such a situation, it's him who did not attempt to avoid me.

Also if you look at my O/S mirror (you can see it through tyre graphic) at 0.46 Gunner is clearly behind me and hits me from behind at 100 metre marker.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down