Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driver Removed

3 posters

Go down

Driver Removed Empty Driver Removed

Post by hudunikibolokov Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Today unfortunately as seen the removal of killerkincaid from our website. Not only did he invite people into the lobby who aren't part of AL2 who then caused more trouble by racing and failing to respond to the stewards instructions and also racing in a banned car. killerkincaid then failed to respond to any of the stewards instruction which included to stop racing after the first red flag.

He also got into the Ferrari and refused to move into his car and after 10 minutes he finally moved to the car he was supposed to only to move back into the Ferrari to then waste another 10 minutes. At this point killerkincaid started shouting constant abuse to everybody in the lobby at a decibel level that loud you couldn't hear anybody, this continued for about 3 laps until the lobby was restarted.

Not only did he fail to listen to our stewards who have taken up their own time to steward our races for us but the abuse he dished out to everybody was unacceptable and I apologize to everybody whom had to endure through that. We don't allow that sort of behavior on the site.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Driver Removed Empty Re: Driver Removed

Post by S007PS Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Good call. bloody **** tried taking my seat twice!!! then kept asking me why did he have to move?! ... Really?!
S007PS
S007PS

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:45 pm

The right decision was made in my opinion.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:43 pm

I still want to punch him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum