Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monza GP - Results

3 posters

Go down

Monza GP - Results Empty Monza GP - Results

Post by Lii4M_ Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:07 pm

Post Below..
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Monza GP - Results Empty Re: Monza GP - Results

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Quay..

Monza GP - Results 1da07f300b4eec712d558a3c13bb58d5

Race..

Monza GP - Results 15342b4c137630bba42f132c77c4e19e
Monza GP - Results Ab612dc48f834d9cfa2c536d05fa4131
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Damn I was happy with that third place. Started ninth and was moving up through the field until I made a tit of myself at Ascari running in too deep, hitting the right hand kerb and going off into the gravel dropping me to thirteenth on lap 3.
Had to fight through a bit. I got seriously lucky with the incident between con, dastardly and rickardo and set about hunting down soo7ps. Caught up towards the end of my first stint and overtook him into turn 1. Squabbled with him over postion which maybe got a bit physical but we were both men enough to resolve it on track ourselves until I pitted.
Caught up with barwell early in my second stint and had a massive fight with him for the entire stint. Unfortunately barwell did take me out at turn 1 but he was man enough to admit his error and slow down to let me re-take the position. Fair play. Pitted before barwell for final stint to put in some hot laps on fresh tyres but somehow he was ahead of me when he came out of the pits making me commit a very important manouevre on him round the outside of turn 1 as he was exiting. Put the foot down and broke the drs zone behind me on barwell's out lap.
Once I got away from barwell's drs I was able to focus on my own times and try to close down the 26 second gap to benappleby in the last 16 laps. Managed to catch him on the start of the first lap and was trying very hard to get past despite ben cutting every corner going to fend me off (anyone listening to me on the mic heard exactly what I thought of this at the time!) but I nailed him coming out of Ascari to record my first W2WR podium.

So happy.
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:39 pm

I take it my penalty will be taken off for the incident with tall_boy?

well done for the podium tall_boy, very well raced mate, was good racing with you. You deserved it mate
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:41 pm

up to the FIA i will suggest to them it gets removed, make an appeal.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:42 pm

i think it should be removed. barwell lost a lot of time waiting for me to catch back up
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:45 pm

i agree it should be removed but its not just up to me mate.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:37 am

did you get any footage of it liam? would help if you did Smile
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:40 am

no mate, but if you let him back passed and he can back you up then theres no reason why it cant be removed without evidence.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down