Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test Races

4 posters

Go down

Test Races Empty Test Races

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:25 pm

Going to try & run two test races next week in each split & give F1'18 a proper run out if the drivers are ready.
We can have AL1 starting out on Mon 3rd Sept in Bahrain (set to midday) & Weds 5th at Spain, hopefully if these two races go well there will be a final test race in Germany on Weds 12th Sept with the S11 Championship starting on Weds 19th Sept.

All races start at usual times with rules, weather, damage etc set to the same as last season.

This is subject to the game being fit for purpose without losing half the field to DSC's/error screens/glitches etc.

Thanks.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Test Races Empty Re: Test Races

Post by Aletdownofstate Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:29 am

I'm going to assume the tomfoolery at the start on my video with Russ was just a bizarre desync bug or something and that didn't actually happen like that?

Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Musk Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:55 am

Aletdownofstate wrote:I'm going to assume the tomfoolery at the start on my video with Russ was just a bizarre desync bug or something and that didn't actually happen like that?

Huge de-sync, everyone left the line before the lights went out meaning I crashed into everyone who was driving whilst I was still waiting. I may have broke a few front wings... sorry

Jordan Musk

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:25 pm

Not a huge de sync on my vid, just Jordan stuck on the line because he got a blue screen error after quali & had to rejoin. He didn't move off the line & it resulted in cars trying to avoid him then a pile up, think when he he rtn'd to lobby he didn't get control of his car back 'till after lights out. Russ was in 12th & wasn't in a crash like Marc's vid shows.

Stevo & fusillo left the formation lap but both managed to leave the line with the rest of the grid ok.

I'd assume just now, if you have an 'error screen' or DSC before race starts, it's not a good idea to rejoin, seems to cause problems for the rest of the grid....& Spectators  Rolling Eyes

McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:33 pm

McDASTARDLY-00-