Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japanese GP - Appeal Room

4 posters

Go down

Japanese GP - Appeal Room Empty Japanese GP - Appeal Room

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Post your appeals below.

Back to top Go down

Japanese GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Japanese GP - Appeal Room

Post by Alan Jones Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:02 am

Apologies for the lateness but I was awaiting clarification on how best to proceed. At the end of the race Steve, whilst trying to set fastest lap, spun out on the final chicane of the final lap and proceeded to rage quit from the game. Personally I believe that the 90% rule should not cover rage quitting so a question is now raised over whether or not Steve should be classified in the final results. The incident occurs at the 40 minute mark in the below video.

Alan Jones
Alan Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:48 am

This is an interesting one, i saw this live. As all cars behind stevos where lapped, even tho he quit he was classified in 4th.

In stevos defence, the other cars had not completed the final lap. So he did go further than them.

But on the other side, rage quitting should never be rewarded. There was 1 more corner to do, and it would have been a lot more respectful to the league if he had just completed that corner.

All in all, no circumstances that i can think of, would have stopped stevo getting 4th, he could have reversed over the line into 4th. Backed up by the 90% race distance rule, I think 4th may have to stand.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:30 pm

I disagree. Rage quitting is unacceptable regardless of situation.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Before i quit i was well on for the fastest 'legal' lap of the race then the game decided to 'screw me over' & decided to leave knowing i was going to throw my 4th place & 12 points in the bin as protest for the pathetic nasty traction control 'cut out' traits this game model occasionally has & because i left for my own reasons on my own accord i dont expect or want to come away with anything.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:13 pm

In reply to State, i wouldnt be rewarded anything because i didnt get myself lapped & was able to start my last lap so techically i got futher than who was lapped & based on the 90% rule i would be put behind the last person to complete their last lap was 3rd & if i had been lapped quit a lap earlier i would be placed last unless there was someone who was 2 laps down etc.

But ofcourse if anyone did quit you wouldnt leave unless you were the last to not be lapped, the last to be lapped 1 lap down, 2 laps down etc. But at the end of the day the 90% rule was introduced to compensate anyone whos lost connection or accidently dnf'd & not to give anyone the chance to leave a race early as everyone is expected to finish their race.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum