Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commentary.

2 posters

Go down

Commentary. Empty Commentary.

Post by Whiteside1986 Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:04 am

Hi I would like to put myself forward to commentate on the AL1 races starting next season. But only if it is ok with the admins and moderators. Maybe even get FROM_CHAOS to join me he did a great job last night of what I seen if it.

Please let me know what you think of the suggestion.
Whiteside1986
Whiteside1986

Back to top Go down

Commentary. Empty Re: Commentary.

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:35 pm

We've tried it a few times this season & it really just comes down to numbers WS, one spot is for host/steward, in the races to record & be in touch with the on track Moderator incase of desync on track or laggy cars etc.  If there's 19 drivers or less that leaves two spectator spots for commentators, that's if someone else wants to do it, Chaos, Bloom & Devils have all had a go but race on other nights as well & i'm not sure if any of them were up for it on a weekly basis, just have to play it by ear for now i think.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteside1986 Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:44 pm

Ok mate sound, i just thought i would ask. Lets see what happens
Whiteside1986
Whiteside1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content