Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

singapore gp appeals

2 posters

Go down

singapore gp appeals Empty singapore gp appeals

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:07 pm

STRONG WARNING! 7 x G.P. & all penalty free up 2 this 1(I think) then after a week of discussing it & why it happened I get a strong warning, I DID see Barwell behind me in drs zone & knew he was coming up fast but for a brief second thought he was gonna take the racing line (slightly behind on my right) so I started to pull left to let him by (wrongly with hindsight, I shoulda stuck to the line) not to squash him into the wall as you seem to think happened, watch the pile up on the 1st vid @ turn 1 & tell me there shouldn't be a few strong warnings handed out for that farce ( nothing personal lads but sod this ) 4th to 8th in turn1 lap1, I know why it happened now, when will someone point this out to admin or is it just forgotten about? I do not feel a strong or any other kind of warning is required & ask for this to be removed. Mad
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

singapore gp appeals Empty Re: singapore gp appeals

Post by Admin Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Someone messaged me about your incident with Barwell, as Derek has been very busy, so I was obliged to look into it. To be honest you were lucky neither of your races were wrecked because of it. All other incidents are down to the race steward but when someone directly PM's me, it is necessary to be looked into.

I do not believe it was done deliberately, just an error of judgement, but an error of spacial orientation certainly - thus a warning to avoid a similar mistake in future. Everyone knows you're a clean driver and you have had no previous penalties, but a warning was appropriate to demonstrate this kind of driving is not welcomed.

Thanks
Bernie
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:12 pm

demonstration not required, your just keeping SOMEONE happy, the steward obviously didn't report it @ the time & we are both aware how lucky we were to escape unscathed, I would"ve accepted it @ the time but not now, I"ll print off my STRONG WARNING & wipe my **** with it, that should keep SOMEONE happy, I came here to race, the politics suck, AL2 drivers & the staff can stop messaging me re the revolution in the league, iv had enough of it.....FOR SALE 1xREDBULL No
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:30 pm

It's a shame you feel this way but we must stand by the decision on the basis of the actual footage that is there - as opposed to whatever politics you sadly feel are at hand. It was a mistimed bit of driving and deserved reprimand. Do remember a warning is just so, and carries nothing with it as a single incident. We have greatly appreciated your clean driving and desire "to come to race", but on the flipside we must request that drivers then take fair criticism and any reprimands like a racer Smile 

I fully agree it should of been dealt with quicker. I've just chased up the filming Steward, and he admits that he forgot to make reference to it in the race highlights thread; our Chief Steward has been away from the website a lot of the past 2 weeks. Therefore, I only just recently found out about this and acted as quick as possible in appropriate fashion - a warning.

I hope you reconsider and decide to stay with us. But if not, I wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

I am more than happy to continue the discussion via PM.

For now, this Topic thread is locked
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down