Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why so much fuss!!!

2 posters

Go down

why so much fuss!!! Empty why so much fuss!!!

Post by madman_281 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:25 pm

This is ridiculous!! At korea I went out in qualifying on inters so I could save my tyres and move futher up the grid!! When on inters I moved clearly off of the track to allow fast cars on laps through! At the end of quali a driver got a message from liam Al2 mod calling me a 'fucking idiot and stupid' which I find disgraceful from someone who is supposed to be a moderater and to 'keep the drivers happy'. Before this race people had concerns about how he hadn't been stewarding races and were talking to either bolokov or admin about the situation, and then liam said if anyone had any problems about the way he is being to tell him directly! So by liam sending a message to another driver calling me stupid I said over the headset 'if he wants people to say stuff directly to him why can't he call me a fucking idiot to my face or send me a message! After this liam then left the lobby and we spent over 30min searching for another person to steward! People can say what they want to me about this post but this had to be said!
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

why so much fuss!!! Empty Re: why so much fuss!!!

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:33 pm

i never sent any sort of message of any kind? i said on the chatbox you was messing about and it was idiotic, i never called you a "fucking idiot"
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Liessss!!!!!  another driver told me you sent it to them and you even said I was 'fucking stupid' in the appeal room so don't try it (I have witnesses)!! And you still need to explain to everyone why you left the race leaving us trying to find another steward for like 30min and some people are saying it was an hour!!!!
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:42 pm

I never sent another driver a messege, that is fact. I asked admin on the chatbox if i was allowed to dsq you and ask you to retire, tallboy then said he didnt see anything wrong with it, and i said its stupidity and idiotic there is no reason for you to be on inters.

If you could see that far back in the archives you would be able to see that. Also tallboy was on the chatbox at the time of me asking admin.

Another thing, the reason I didnt steward AL2 is because I couldnt every wednesday, I was the only mod on the site that stewarded the same league he was modding.

I left because you started giving it all mouth acting the biggun, and i really dont have time for that. If your going to act like children during a league race then there is no point in anyone stewarding.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Your the child

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum