Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Moderator

5 posters

Go down

New Moderator Empty New Moderator

Post by Admin Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:12 pm

I'm pleased to announce 'barwell74' will be your new Moderator for the foreseeable future. On behalf of W2WR, I wish him good luck in this position. Make sure to add him on PSN, his username: barwell74.

Like all other League Moderators at W2WR, 'barwell74' will be making sure AL2's forum is kept tidy and updated, and he is the person to go to with any queries you might have, or suggestions to improving the running of your League.

We hope all drivers continue to enjoy their AL2 experience.
Any inquiries, suggestions or problems, please don't hesitate to ask him as he is here to help you.

Yours,

Admin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New Moderator Empty Re: New Moderator

Post by barwell74 Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:27 am

i would just like to thank the FIA for choosing me, i will do my best to keep the AL2 forum tidy and updated.

if you do have any problems, any suggestions to make the forum better, anything at all, feel free to message me and i will sort it out as soon as possible.
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:59 am

Well done butwell:)
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Warwick Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Congratulations Barwell.

The first advice bit of advice I would give is to re-familiarize yourself with the League Rules & Regulations. As Mod you'll now be in control of leading any lobby restarts, red flags, and communicating what's what during the evening.

Your first job will be to make sure that a pre-race lobby is created for tonight's race around India - ideally lead by the racer you know has the best possible hosting connection.

Equally, you'll need to make sure all possible attending drivers are invited to the room. For now, it might be worthwhile that you add any League drivers yourself, rather than wait for them to add you (people can often be slow on the uptake, or a bit shy)

With regards to posting championship points and race data, we've left you Kimi's basic text tables so you have the numbers to hand. Whether you decide to make your own detailed, colourful tables like Bolokov and Letdown, or keep them simple is totally up to you. We like letting Mods put their own personal touch to them

If you can foresee free time being an issue occasionally, it is always better in the long-run to do something simple and effective, that is manageable for you week-to-week. Keeps your life simple Smile

Best Wishes,
Derek
Derek Warwick
Derek Warwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:29 pm

Congrats Barwell!

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content