Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23/05/2020 Decisions

4 posters

Go down

23/05/2020 Decisions Empty 23/05/2020 Decisions

Post by Aletdownofstate Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:07 pm

AL2

Singapore

Gogs/Ross Incident 1 - No further action. Drivers are reminded that if an overtake is made off track, to give the full place back.

Gogs/Ross Incident 2 - For causing a collision, Gogs is to recieve 2 points in his super license.

Gogs - For unsportsmanlike behaviour, Gogs is to receive 2 points on his super license. Any future incidents of this nature will receive in harsher penalties being applied. This takes Gogs to 6 points and will have a qualifying ban at the next attended race (Japan).

AL1

Russia

Bloomstar/Cheepka - For causing a collision, Cheepka is to recieve 2 points in his super license.

AL2

Russia

Justmikey/Paulo - For causing a collision, Mikey is to recieve 2 points in his super license.

Ross - No further action.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

23/05/2020 Decisions Empty Re: 23/05/2020 Decisions

Post by Justmikey250976 Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:24 pm

Help me understand this! The guy behind me tryed to squeeze through a gap that was non existent, why try go to the left of me where there was no room..Just hold back until you get another shot, but he did try it, hence WHY he clipped me, causing me to hit the barrier ....yet , as I appeal it, Iam the one that caused an incident...I seriously don't understand this decision, can't say to much more on this ,so am gonna take this for whatever reason , and see what happens in the next few races , as this has happened Before with same driver. I know now not to appeal again ...

Justmikey250976

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Initially it looks like that is what happens. However while going over the footage we found the onboard of Paulo from the incident. There's at least a cars width on your left. Paulo starts to move alongside you. Unfortunately at that point you come back over to the left and that's when the contact is made. It was deemed that he was alongside enough to be entitled the room.

23/05/2020 Decisions Unknown

Can be found at about the 47:00 mark.

Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by Justmikey250976 Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:14 am

Aye ok, certainly wouldn't of tryed to pass there myself for obvious reasons, but hey ho, so remember this one..
And plus...how the hell would you gain passing there ,where would you go after that??? Absolute stupidly, and that should be from him , but , no , me Obvously...wow

Justmikey250976

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogsfaeglenrothes Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:33 am

Let me get this straight, the hating on my free speech gets me 2 points. The biggest joke seems to be 2 points for ME getting put into a wall for the second time by the same guy. Did the first incident not even happen ? Because I can swear the driver behind us on the track at the time was the one to say take it to the stewards. Did you even look at his footage to see if he even tries to leave enough room as I'm shoved into the wall ? As for the second one , I guess you can just completely ignore there's a car in front of you, if there's not even half a gap can you can make your own by bumping the car in front out the way ? I managed to sit behind dastardly for about 20 laps with the same space on the left hand side of the drs straight and never once thought that gaps not enough, let me smash him out my way. Maybe I should have
Gogsfaeglenrothes
Gogsfaeglenrothes

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:18 pm

Just to clarify with my Russia one, is it that the Stewards won't overturn in-game penalties or that the penalty was thought to be correct? Cheers.
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:43 pm

Penalties as a result of unforced errors typically stand.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

RosstheIcon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down