Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm done .... For now

3 posters

Go down

I'm done .... For now Empty I'm done .... For now

Post by S007PS Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:36 pm

I'm done. After 4 consecutive "lost connection " in a row ( lap 5 this time)I have reached the end of my tether with Issues & have lost faith in F1 2012 servers.

With a new game round the corner these fuckin clowns (Codemasters) are obviously not bothered in providing stable enough servers for those that actually still play F1 2012.

So I will call it a day on racing for now & hope for the love of god F1 2013 has Significant server improvements & that they haven't just Been wasting our time feeding us all this bullshit about "classics" & "improved AI" when multiplayer is the Key factor

I would still like to remain as part of the site if I can? As I have honestly met some good and friendly  racers & a sound bunch of guys. I would like to compete next season ( when game is out) & if poss in AL2 still?

But for now I'm done & hope u guys can understand my decision (frustration) I wish u all Good luck for the Rest of the season & hope to see u all on track soon.

Peace
S007PS
S007PS
S007PS

Back to top Go down

I'm done .... For now Empty Re: I'm done .... For now

Post by Aletdownofstate Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:06 am

F1 2012 doesn't run on servers, it's a P2P system. But yeah, connection issues are always crappy. Don't think I ever got to race with you, but it's a shame that you feel like you have to cal it quits.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:13 am

Who's your internet provider & have you gone through your router to find the best settings? If you have i would call your provider to get an engineer out as i did & he found 2 different faults down nearby roads & my problems were fixed.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum