Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grid team talks with Herbert & Hill (Ferrari)

Go down

Grid team talks with Herbert & Hill (Ferrari)  Empty Grid team talks with Herbert & Hill (Ferrari)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:55 am

Herbert & Hill sat down with the Ferrari drivers after the Indian GP to get an insight & a mid season review behind the wheel for AL2 racers.

We asked them:

How do you feel your season is going so far?

S007PS:
Mixed. Started well with solid results ,no incidents, B2B podiums then something happened in Singapore which has frustratingly reared its head ever since. Despite these problems I live in hope it doesnt continue & I hope to score some points which would be nice.

barwell74:
Its going really well. this is my first online racing league, I have won 3 of the 9 races so far, I have raced with some really good drivers, but also some not so good, but I am really enjoying it.

What is your objectives for the rest of the season?

S007PS:
Well my 'Cars' reliability has become an issue so i am a bit concerned over that. But my team & teammate are still involved in both Championships so i will honour my contract & try to help them as much as i can.

barwell74:
Well the drivers championship is pretty much out of my hands, I am now focussing on securing second and also keeping Ferrari second in the constructors championship.

What is your best/worst moment of the season so far?

S007PS:
Best so far its got to be at Hungary was involved in an epic battle with both Force Indys the entire GP and finished that race 0.048 behind race winner which i am sure has to be some sort of W2WR record?..
Worst started LAP 42 Singapore , then LAP 43 Suzuka , continued LAP 18 Korea then finally LAP 5 India , on each of these occasions i Lost connection & points.

barwell74:
My best moment was my victory in Germany. I was constantly battling with con_reece for first place. its just special to me because it was my first victory in an online racing league.
My worst moment would have to be the Hungarian GP. i had two incidents which involved myself and mercedes8354, the first incident he deliberately blocked me from overtaking him on the start straight, the second is when he spun me the following lap after i overtook him.

Where do you see yourself next season?

S007PS:
Well I will honour my contract for this season , as a driver though i am always looking to race against the best (drivers) & for the best (team). So myself & my teammate are open to negotiations.... and i admit Red bull have been trying to bag us.

barwell74:
Even though Ferrari has provided me with a solid car this season, i feel that a move to another team could be beneficial for me and my teammate. talks have been on-going with other teams. But we don't want to reveal all just yet.

Thank you for your time guys and good luck for the rest of the season.

Back to top Go down

Grid team talks with Herbert & Hill (Ferrari)  Empty Re: Grid team talks with Herbert & Hill (Ferrari)

Post by tallboy_rocks Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:37 am

Try and sell it all you want guys I still know who you really are.....

tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down