Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abu Dhabi Appeals

3 posters

Go down

Abu Dhabi Appeals Empty Abu Dhabi Appeals

Post by Alan Jones Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Below is a video showing MULTIPLE incidents of gabriel20009 intentionally hitting other cars and trying to ruin their races. I already had concerns about gabriel's driving after two incidents of weaving on straights and collisions involving ayrtonhamilton and daveh213 which can be viewed in my full race footage in the highlights thread. As many others in all leagues will feel this kind of driving is completely unacceptable and should not be tolerated in this league and I refuse to steward gabriel if this is going to be his attitude going forward.

Alan Jones
Alan Jones

Back to top Go down

Abu Dhabi Appeals Empty Re: Abu Dhabi Appeals

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:34 pm

Hey guys. My finishing position was 6th after all this mess, but goodhead was clearly in front of me and I was not catching him. He got took out and retired, I be glad to give him 6th position back, as it was clearly not his fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodhead01 Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:06 am

Justanumber666, I would happily take that if thats ok with everyone and may I say thats very generous and sporting of you, cheers mate.
(your forgiven for your `love shunt` last week` !)

goodhead01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Jones Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:17 pm

If you guys are happy to do that and if Stevo is on board with it as well then I am happy for it to happen.
Alan Jones
Alan Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:15 am

I need to speak to Admin, i would be fine with Goodhead regaining 6th. In my view with the Race results as a whole they should be frozen as soon as Goodhead was taken out because in real life there would of been a red flag but of course what Gabriel did would never happen in real life but you get the jist of what im saying.

If results were to be frozen:

1st. TopmanTaylor
2nd. F1xStevo_87
3rd. GBM_MAZ
4th. DaveH_213
5th. Aletdownofstate
6th. Goodhead01
7th. Justanumber666
Dnf. AyrtonHamilton

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down