Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pit assist!

Go down

Pit assist! Empty Pit assist!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:10 am

Next time we race, can we turn pit assist off?, I came out of pit lane and was fighting for position, with my team mate! but as the pit assist is in control, I was a passenger and there was nothing I could do to prevent crashing into him! Witch resulted in me losing my front wing and ruining my race as I totalled my car coming back into pit lane. Ps. I think gamerace3000 caused the safety car as I was spectating after I was out. All in all apart from that I enjoyed the 1st race and look forward to my next one, which won't be till silverstone now coz I'm away for two weeks. Cheers

Back to top Go down

Pit assist! Empty Re: Pit assist!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:31 pm

@ Daveh213 very annoying indeed. But u can turn it off if we allowed to. And no i didnt cause SC .In lap 32 33 SC came out i was still on track then i lost connection lap33 Sad .But enjoyed the race fair drivers . looking forward to Monaco albino

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Sorry my mistake lol, it was prob me who got safety car out then, not on purpose though!! I was so depressed with my performance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:14 pm

you can turn pit assist off in the menus mate
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down