Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monaco preview quotes - Mercedes, Hudunikibolokov, Rob-lee77, LIAMATTHURSO, Capt_Crankshaft

Go down

Monaco preview quotes - Mercedes, Hudunikibolokov, Rob-lee77, LIAMATTHURSO, Capt_Crankshaft  Empty Monaco preview quotes - Mercedes, Hudunikibolokov, Rob-lee77, LIAMATTHURSO, Capt_Crankshaft

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:48 am

Round two of the championship sees the paddock arrive in Monte Carlo for arguably the most famous event on the calendar, the Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2013. So how are the teams preparing for the unique challenge that is the Principality’s streets? Those involved discuss their prospects for the race...

Hudunikibolokov, Williams F1 Team

" Considering the fact I'm one of the slowest on the grid by some huge margin, arguably the most beautifulest track on the calender presents itself an opportunity for myself to get my best result of the season due to it's characteristics. I plan to go for it in OSQ to pole position then defend like a champion for 78 laps. I can't win the championship but I could win the crown jewel, Monaco."

Rob-Lee77, Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

"Well although I have tasted delights of a monaco victory, my pace is simply not there, I enjoy the challenge of the track but the order of the day for myself will be to be there at the end hopefully with some points."

LIAMATTHURSO, Scuderia Ferrari

" I like the track, I'm reasonably fast there & I'm looking forward to my first race."

Ferrari_mania , Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

" Racing at Monaco is special, the track is different to many others we race and of course the glamor is a bonus. For sure we need a better quali session that last
time as over taking is near impossible and the nearer to the front we are we ould have a better control of the pace. Hopefully, myself and my team mate can bring
good points home for the team."

PDids9, Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

" Good track I can see a lot of people clipping the barriers, but should be a good race."

Capt_Crankshaft, Sahara Force India F1 Team

"Always look forward to Monaco. A unique challenge on the calendar - one that I like to think requires more than just a setup. Have yet to officially win a League Race at the track, despite my famed speed here - so I'm definitely excited to see if this season might be 'the one'

Compared to some of the more spacious tracks, Monaco's indiscriminate brutality is what provides the biggest thrill. The race winner is the one who completes 78 laps, not just the one who arrives in the best pre-race form. You can be the best, hit one barrier too hard like any other driver in the field, and it won't be you winning, very simple. Concentration, consistency, and undoubtedly some luck are the key facets required. Survival".

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum