Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian GP - Appeal Room

+2
Stevo_F1
tallboy_rocks
6 posters

Go down

Malaysian GP - Appeal Room Empty Malaysian GP - Appeal Room

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:34 pm

If you feel you have been wronged during the Malaysian GP please post below in a respectful and calm manner towards ur fellow league members.

Back to top Go down

Malaysian GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Malaysian GP - Appeal Room

Post by tallboy_rocks Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:14 pm

I would like these looked at please.

tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:30 am

This incident happened in the race. With new tyres & alot more grip I get on AyrtonHamilton's inside at on the left hander & pass him as he turns into me not realising im there i think then when im ahead for the right hander & already going round he appears to charge at me, missing me & goes right in the run off gravel & quits! I would like this looking into as it looks to me he thought i forced my way through when actually he turned in on me & tries to then take me out but misses!

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:50 am

that one looks like a tough one to call, but that right hander is a tough corner and maybe because he was on the outside when you overtook him that he couldn't get the car to turn therefore he went straight off?
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:37 am

or he spun off? he might of hit your back end going through the corner and the car slid into the gravel, does happen.. doesnt mean he was "charging" at you. Infact he turned out of the right handed to allow you to pass, If you were on fresher tyres no reason why he couldnt of binned it himself.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:47 pm

He was more on the racing line than i was lol i had to take a tighter line then his car blasts past behind me like he had no intention of braking, just look how far off track he went & thats one of the least likely corners you would go off in general. Other thing is earlier race lap 3 i get behind him off the penultimate corner & when i get partially alongside he then turns to the right spinning me sending me from 5th to last. I wasnt going to post this as looks like a racing incident but i will anyway.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Yeah the second one is a racing incident in my eyes u got cought out by Ayrton running wide taking the normal speed u usually go at trough that corner. But the 1st one will be looked at stevo.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:46 pm

stevo, 1st one I actually wonder if he was off the track already... when he flashes past behind you, if you pause it he looks like he is off the track and coming back on, he then wings it straight across behind you and off the other side of the track. I recently had an iffy HDMI cable and was 90% through a race when my screen went blue. Needless to say, I got dq'd by the time I got the picture back up and fortunately didn't hit anyone, but just saying an example of things that can go wrong if I was to defend him. Im not trying to defend mind, im just saying. It looks terrible and intentional at first glance but I don't know him as a driver and Id expect intent can be indicated by the type of driver he is. The other thing is, if he was being intentional, he shouldn't have been able to miss you on that bend lol... 2nd one though - you shouldn't use that to highlight a second incident. I know youre not accusing there, but it doesn't stack well. Youre totally in his blind spot, he was at low speed and had nowhere to go. Youd have been better off braking out of the challenge really... anyway I sound like im trying to teach my dad how to shag lol, you know all that! Love you teammate Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:32 pm

I know what your like Maz. You can be forgiven Lol Wink

But me & AyrtonHamilton have history (last season from mid last season) & although we made up by psn & everythings meant to be fine on track i just had my doubts yesterday lol.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:34 pm

[/quote

sorry tallboy, this was my fault. i was braking much later and i was caught out, i took avoiding action to swerve up the inside, but you had no chance to see me coming.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:36 am

I appreciate the apology mate. Hope we have some better racing in the future. Smile 
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Stevo Ive been thinking about this all day and ive got you a solution for your ayrton battle problem.

Me and you practice, lets both get a bit faster and we'll be fighting out at the front of the grid so youll never even see him.

You're welcome Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Yea that sounds good mate Smile. Main thing in Malaysia that didnt help was i forgot to turn my traction control back on after quali & lap 3 end of pit straight i lost 2-3 secs turning it on big shame really because i think i would of stayed on the back of the small group at the front from lap 1 during the intermiate tyres stages if not for all that lol

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:56 am

I do apologise tallboy if I took you out on your screen, but that incident didnt happen on mine...

barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:46 pm

I hate to say the dreaded word there but was that lag?
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Not until after I supposedly hit you though
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Yeah but on my screen you were never ahead of me until I was heading arse end into the barrier. That's why I assumed you hit me although you clearly didn't on yours. I think there's a lagging issue in there.
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:02 am

Having just realised that the FIA has not happened yet and that I should have done this sooner (don't know why I didn't scratch ) I withdraw my appeal against barwell. It's quite clear from his video that he didn't knowingly hit me and comparing our two videos we might as well have been driving completely different tracks. I think I have been the victim of crappy Codemasters connection issues so I will just chalk this one up to bad luck.
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:40 am

lads whats the best way to record races?
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:48 am

Probably a phone with enough space mate or a decent and affordable capture card I'd say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down