Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bahrain GP Driver of the Day

+2
Chaz_B_97
Aletdownofstate
6 posters

Go down

Bahrain GP Driver of the Day Empty Bahrain GP Driver of the Day

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Post your thoughts here.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Bahrain GP Driver of the Day Empty Re: Bahrain GP Driver of the Day

Post by Chaz_B_97 Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Pagey_80

Gave me a good race and had I of made mistakes, he would of easily won the race. Safety car made it intresting near the end but I think he deserves to be driver of the day. Another mention would be to brianjohnson43, great 3rd place in his first race. All drivers did great but I think Pagey deserves this one.
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by brianjohnson43 Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:33 pm

i think my dotd goes to dastardly we had a really good battle but with safty car reasons with him being on the primes and me on option's just give me that edge but never the less really good race and very unlucky...

brianjohnson43

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey_80 Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Fairly easy choice today, I believe Chaz got the Grand Chelem, counting the original qualifying of course. Well driven Chaz, too consistent for me that's for sure, was close until we reached the halfway mark.

On another note, happy that we have some new people taking part, tonight was far more enjoyable as a result and back to 100% race distance too Smile

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:50 pm

has to be Chaz for DOTD, outa sight after a cupla laps. great race, enjoyed the w2w with Brian thru out, had 16 secs on him b4 safety car @ the end which knackered up my strategy for a podium but thems the breaks, bollards, who needs em Very Happy well done every1 else. onto Espania cheers 
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:17 pm

Yeah Chaz bossed it. After a run of bad luck at the couple of races across the various leagues we're in, he came back and dominated.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Very kind of you Razz Wasn't easy though Razz Oh and Marc, I would prefer to be better at F1 than Uncharted Wink
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by RichyTheRacer Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Don't really know as I wasn't there. Would say Pagey because he wasn't too far behind me when I crashed the first time. But Chaz had a good race after that, so err, probably Chaz.
RichyTheRacer
RichyTheRacer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down