Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mind Of Mansell (Explained)

3 posters

Go down

The Mind Of Mansell (Explained) Empty The Mind Of Mansell (Explained)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:36 am

I think on the most part you all did well,Monaco is a really tough track to show off your abilities,it often makes fools of us all.
just remember the key skills to not drawing attention from stewards,
1.safety in the first lap,especially the first corner

2.Awareness,be aware of whos around you on track,be considerate and leave space.

3.do not lunge into corners to overtake.i view a good overtake is when anypart of a chase car is alongside a lead car when they hit the braking area,this is safe and clean.

4.no corner cutting,keep at least 2 wheels on track at all times.i do class the rumble strips which are often red and white as part of the track.

5.defending.you can make one move then return to the racing line.but do it safely no last second direction changes.very late last second direction changes can cause inncidents and could be viewed as dangerous driving.

6.if you have received warnings please take care in future as heavier penalties often follow warnings.

hope this gives you guys some insight into the way I will be stewarding.
enjoy the rest of the season
                                       N Mansell

Back to top Go down

The Mind Of Mansell (Explained) Empty Re: The Mind Of Mansell (Explained)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:44 pm

I Hope everybody listens. and how about team mates cutting the chicane without talking trough headset and say look out or something WE ARE A TEAM that really pissed me off and when i tell him why this high risk illegal ovetake he said where do u get this guy from .no respect at all . i expect some respectfull adults that know what they are doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:15 pm

You HIT me across the chicane, i had no other choice but to cut it, i will upload it. Watch below(55Seconds in), you hit me. i couldnt not cut the chicane.

Last edited by Lii4M_ on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifosi_S_Vettel Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:22 pm

tbh liam hes on the inside and you turn into him you should of acknowledged he had the corner and backed out of it.
Tifosi_S_Vettel
Tifosi_S_Vettel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:24 pm

i leave plenty of room imo, ive turned in late to the corner, other than not being there i cant do anything else. Also it would appear he hits the chicane and hits me.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:45 pm

u turn very late u schould know better

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:25 pm

theres arguments for both side of the coin, it was a racing incident let it go, didnt affect either of our races also surely me turning late means you would of had to of ran wide to hit me? Razz
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:02 pm

ye how can u overtake me from the outside without cutting chicane lol . i forgive u next time Talk to me play like team and if u are faster then i need to accept it on both side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:27 pm

i did it too daflukey, holeymoley and topman Razz all around the outside and didnt cut Smile and will do.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:19 am

Lii4M that was an illegal overtake & you should have let him back past afterwards. And when you overtook the 3 you mentioned round the outside they were were behind you not right alongside.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:24 pm

daflukey was infront of me. holey moley was infront of me, topman was also infront of me. 

and no its not an illegal overtake because there was contact. i couldnt physically make the corner. 

lap 7 - Daflukey is infront of me going into the corner, lap 46 holeymoley was infront of me going into the corner lap 72 topman was also infront of me going into the corner, if you dont beleive me watch it properly instead of seeing only what you want to see. I asked rob at the time whos positon it was and he said carry on. I am not going to sit here and be made out to be a bad driver.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Lii4M_ when i mean ahead i obviously mean into the corner. You can't use your collision with Gamer as an excuse for carrying on & not waiting for him just like a Sergio Perez did.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:40 pm

i wasnt ahead into the corner i was alongside but i was left room, hes not made the corner either stevo. rob said to carry on so i did.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down