Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1)

Go down

On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) Empty On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1)

Post by S007PS Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:45 am

After having a brief discussion about AL2 Pics for this season I thought I would share some photos I have taken whilst being on tour racing in this years exciting AL2. Most of this seasons races have been captured on 'film', so these photos are mainly of some of the wonderful things I've seen offtrack  Wink with a few cars thrown in..

If u would like to see more photos for the remainder of the season and have any comments or suggestions feel free to comment below

Hope u enjoy

MONACO:

On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) <a href=On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) _5305212" />

Too many distractions caused the end of my race so I went & took a few photos of them 'distractions'..

On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) <a href=On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) 1867111" />

On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) <a href=On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) 11969111" />

On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) <a href=On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) Girls_11" />

On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) <a href=On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) 2013f111" />

After an exhausting day barwell crosses the line to claim the win

CANADA:

On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) <a href=On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) 32310" />

On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) <a href=On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) 575x4510" />

On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) <a href=On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) Sauber10" />

Amongst all the red dresses Ross claims the win

BRITAIN:
On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) <a href=On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) 1093310" />

On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) <a href=On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) 01343210" />

On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) <a href=On Tour with AL2 in Pics (part1) Redbul10" />
Red Bulls Con reece begins his winning streak
S007PS
S007PS

Back to top Go down