Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A With S007PS.

Go down

Q&A With S007PS. Empty Q&A With S007PS.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:46 pm

3 down, 3 to go. After a short trip down to the Toro Rosso Hospitality Centre and I sat down with S007PS.

Q. In your own words, how has the season gone so far?

A. Reasonably well. I feel I've been meeting my objectives that I set out at the beginning of the season. I've been involved in on track battles with pretty much everyone in this league at some stage, from the front runners to the only turn up to 1 race wonders'!!, so its been exciting, at other times frustrating, but altogether great to be part of. There has been a few incidents in this league which, most could have been avoided but as a group of drivers (the ones who turn up every week) there is definitely signs of progression & an understanding on track which is fantastic to see.

Q. Highest point of the season?

A. The recent back to back podiums & grabbing pole at Korea. Also the battle I had with BenAppleby at Hungary for what was only 5th position, but that battle had it all, hard, clean, fair racing & some outstanding overtakes & resilient defending from both of us.

Q. Lowest point of the season?

A. A few. One being at Singapore I know I got podium but it was seeing my teammate DSC 10 laps from the end after leading the GP from Pole, we were on for some great points but it wasn't to be & the Red Bulls finished 1st & 2nd, which could prove to be a 'decider'.
Monaco was a another low, crashed out early on after a good quali & great start up front & I felt that was major points missed out on.

Q. You initially started in AL1 and reserved in AL2 at Malaysia. Why did you decide to stay in AL2?

A. At the time I thought that the 'pace' in AL2 was of a more fairly even nature than AL1 & in the long run it would be more fun to be part of. Each GP I felt there was a chance of at least 2 or 3 drivers capable of winning, which in turn makes for a more exciting season. Obviously now one driver seems to be running away with it but With 8 drivers grabbing pole, 6 different race winners, 10 drivers making the podium & 5 drivers setting the fastest lap, so far this season, I think we made the right call.

Also the Media section in AL2 is by far the greatest!! LOL.

Q. Your currently equal 4th in the Driver's Championship and 2nd in the Constructor's with 5 race remaining, what are your expectations for the rest of the season?

A. To be honest my objectives remain the same as they did at the beginning of the season, Race clean , have fun score as many points as poss by remaining consistent. I know I don't have the pace to challenge the guys in front (current Top 3), so my job is & always was, to continue to bring home points for the team so we can put up a challenge for the Constructors.

I Appreciate S007PS taking the time to answer my questions, I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the season.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum