Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A With Barwell74.

Go down

Q&A With Barwell74. Empty Q&A With Barwell74.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:20 am

Whilst I was wandering around the Toro Rosso Hopitality Centre, I bumped into Barwell74. We had a alittle chat.

Q. In your own words, how has the season gone so far?

This season has gone reasonably well, running 3rd in the Drivers Championship is higher then what I expected at the start of the season, had some fantastic battles with everyone in AL2 along the way, however, there has also been a few setbacks during the season with some incidents and a couple of internet connection failures, but overall, it's been a good season so far.

Q. Highest point of the season?

My highest point of the season has to be the Monaco GP. Had an incident with Benappleby on the first lap, which left me way back from the field, worked my way to make it into the top 5, then towards the end of the race myself and a reserve driver (Madman) collided just after the first corner which resulted in me loosing my front wing, at this point I was ready to give up, but after pitting for another wing and a fresh set of options, i was able put my foot down because I had a lot of clean air, then at the Nouvelle Chicane I managed to overtake 2 cars and make my way into 1st, then with 3 laps to go I was fighting for 1st place against Ross, it was a well deserved victory in the end.

Q. Lowest point of the season?

My lowest point of the season has to be Korea. Had an incident with Ross, I didn't know who was at fault so I slowed down for him, for him to then let me back passed as to say that it was his fault, so we both ended up at the back of the field, I then got took out a second time, then I got repeatedly pushed off the track, I was ready to pull up and retire, but my team mate managed to persuade me not to and just try and bring some points home for the team, which I thanked him for at the end of the race.

Q. You initially started in AL1 and reserved in AL2 at Malaysia. Why did you decide to stay in AL2?

When I reserved in AL2, it seemed to be a lot more interesting, there's a lot more drivers battling for positions up and down the grid and overall I enjoyed it more, so I asked to switch to AL2 for the remainder of the season.

Q. Your currently 3rd in the Driver's Championship and 2nd in the Constructor's with 5 race remaining, do you think you can challenge for both Championships?

Well I personally think the Drivers Championship is spoken for, Con's walking away with it and I think there's no stopping him now, but you never know, however, we would like to take the Constructors off them, we just need to focus on getting as much points as we can each week and keep our fingers crossed that Con looses a few races.

Thank you for your time Barwell74. Good luck at Japan tomorrow and for the rest of the season.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum