Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valencia GP

Go down

Valencia GP Empty Valencia GP

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:12 am

With a dramatic final few laps AL2 finally kicked off its season with a bang with madman taking his maiden victory here on W2WR.
As we look forward to Silverstone, can anyone stop the Force Indias on their quest for glory?.

We caught up with a few drivers after the race to hear their thoughts on Valencia.

Interviews to be posted below.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Valencia GP Empty Re: Valencia GP

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:33 am

Race Winner Madman

1. You are the first winner of AL2, Can you tell us a bit about how you're feeling after such a dramatic climax to the race?

Madman wrote:Well after i had the crash and got a puncture and front wing damage i thought my chances were gone to win the race, but after I pushed putting in 5fastest laps near enough one after the other i got close enough to the leading pack. After I won I felt really pumped and happy because it was the first race of AL2 and to get the win was just amazing.

2. You had a coming together with stevo torwards the end of the race, can you describe what happened?

Madman wrote:Yeah what happened was I think I was going for the pass on stevo on the straight and as he had the inside line I was force to run wide over the tarmac area and as I went to return to the track I saw stevo, but then as I was about to rejoin him he spun round, and on my screen I didnt touch him and that is evident because I didnt get a penalty for him spinning round, I know if i would of hit him, you would of heared me saying sorry to stevo, but on my television I didnt touch him! But im a trustful and honest driver and if I have caused a collision I put my hands up to hit but I dont know what has happened there?

3. After winning such a tight race, who do you consider to be your main rival for the Championship and why?

Madman wrote:I certainly think Daflukey after that race because he was right on my tail throughout the last 10laps of the race, but I also think my teammate con_reece because, okay he had a bad start at the beginning, but in practice with him we were neck and neck in lap times and im sure he can also be challenging for the win!

4. How does it feel to finally kick things off in AL2?

Madman wrote:I was really disappointed as was everyone when last weeks race got cancelled due to PSN going down, but to finally start the race after practicing all week was such a relief. However I due think AL2 needs more drivers because the amount of available seats there are isnt very reassuring. But cant wait for silverstone next week:)

Thankyou for you time
madman_281
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:42 am

Madmans Team mate - Con_Reece

1. You got pole in the first race of the season, how did that feel?

Con_Reece wrote:Brilliant but I felt the car just lacked sharpness on the primes it felt different

2. Your race seemed to go downhill on Lap 1 can you tell us a little bit of what happened at the start?

Con_Reece wrote:Bogged down at the start 2 guys had a look in to turn1 but I keep position then Turn 5 broke too late and went wide dropped to 3rd then down the straight went to go past stevo and he forced me in to the wall.

3. Your team mate won todays race and showed some good pace, do you think this win puts you under pressure to perform for the team in the next gp?

Con_Reece wrote:To be honest im glad he won today as he picked up when I had a bad race to gain valuble points and no I feel no pressure.

4. Finally, how does it feel to finally kick things off in AL2?

Con_Reece wrote:great first one is always not going to be according to plan so just happy to begin the season.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:05 am

1. After leading a lot of the race today how does it feel to walk away from valencia without even a podium after running out of fuel on the last lap?

Stevo wrote:I was quite annoyed by it to be honest, it was unexpected & there was nothing i could do about it. I was aproaching the hairpin in Mix 2 my fuel, out of the blue went down to - 1 lap & my red fuel light came on one after the other so there was nothing i could do, i started running out of fuel & lost 3rd to Con_Reece in the end so obviosly wasnt very pleased in the end.
2. You had a few incidents with both Force Indias today, can you tell us what happened and who was to blame?

Stevo wrote:My first incident was with Con_Reece on the DRS straight, he had already missed his braking out of the bridge hitting me into the run off i rejoined still ahead & i was a car width from the right hand wall & he tried to go for the tight gap & then gave him more room & there was contact forcing my car towards the wall & i spin but no damage but sadly he lost his wing, other than that i dont want to comment.

3. You showed good pace today, do you feel you are a contender for the title?

Stevo wrote:Its very early days its only been one race but i would hopefully like to think so. Ive got 3 strong rivals in Daflukey, Madman & Con_Reese who will all be strong challengers so we will see.

4. Finally, how does it feel to finally kick things off in AL2?

Stevo wrote:Its great, it was a disapointment last week with the PSN going down & we wernt able to kick start the season in Canada last week but there was nothing we could do & just move onto Valencia.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum