Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in joining an F1 Fantasy Prediction League

2 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in joining an F1 Fantasy Prediction League Empty Anyone interested in joining an F1 Fantasy Prediction League

Post by Pagey_80 Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow racers,

First of all I'm not sure if this the correct place to post this or whether there is already something in existence on the site already or whether I should have seeked moderator permission before posting but here goes....

I played the Castrol EDGE GP Prediction game during last seasons F1 campaign and wondered whether any of you fellow F1 enthusiasts fancied signing up to play for the new season starting next week. It's essentially a fantasy F1 league where you are required to predict who you think will finish in the top 10 positions of each of the races during the season and points are awarded depending on how close your predictions are. I'm sure some of you will have seen this before. It's free to play and takes a small amount of time before each race to simply select your finishing top 10 order along with who gets the fastest lap, pole position and which driver will gain the most positions during the race.

If you interested then please see the link for the website below which contains the rules and details of how points are awarded.

http://gppredictor.com

If this is something you fancy taking part in then the link for the league I have created is below:

UNIQUE LEAGUE LINK:
http://gppredictor.com/league/join/code/843fdc5807753a48a78dc55aae1d4ddc

You may have to enter a unique code to join after clicking that link, I'm not sure, but if you do then the code you will require is detailed below:

UNIQUE CODE TO JOIN THIS LEAGUE
843fdc5807753a48a78dc55aae1d4ddc

Hopefully will see a few of you guys taking part in this.

Thanks
Pagey

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in joining an F1 Fantasy Prediction League Empty Re: Anyone interested in joining an F1 Fantasy Prediction League

Post by hudunikibolokov Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Hello Pagey,

We did have an official site one on the Castrol EDGE GP Prediction on Facebook last season but many lost interest about 5 races in and for some reason the league has now disappeared.

But yeah, I'll join. Smile
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum