Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Webber is leaving

3 posters

Go down

Mark Webber is leaving Empty Mark Webber is leaving

Post by hudunikibolokov Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Mark Webber has announced that he will be leaving Red Bull at the end of the current campaign, what are your reactions to this decision? Me personally, I think it was about time, he's not getting any younger and I think he's had enough of Sebastian has a team mate. Just a sad moment to think that 2010 was his only chance to win a championship in which he failed.

He was a great driver, I remember all the times he outperformed that Jaguar.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Mark Webber is leaving Empty Re: Mark Webber is leaving

Post by madman_281 Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:41 pm

he has now gone to porsche LMP1 in Le Mans and next year at silverstone i might be able to meet weeber on the grid as me& my dad might get V.I.P tickets. Finger crossed, and i too think he has had enough of sebastian, and i think especially in malaysia i think it was when vettel overtook him ignoring team orders to stay behind has added to the fact he is leaving maybe...
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:13 pm

This man is a icon in F1 or even the racingworld i remember him as youngster pushing that minardi and ofcourse the jaguar .. i did expect this he wants a change. and for vettel hes an idiot doesn't respect this man at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:02 pm

mark webber was probably the most unluckiest driver ever, when he hit his peak he had a dickhead for a team mate, when ever he was going to get a good result (before redbull times) he'd crash or the car would break, i wanted him to win the 2010 champ but redbull screwed him like they have done since seb arrived. Mark will do well in LMP1
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Webber is a nice bloke and has achieved an astounding 9 GP victories 2 being at Monaco! However, I'm not suprised that he is calling it quits at the age of 36 and the infamous amount of times Red Bull have favoured Vettel over himself. For me his best years were 05, 06 and 2010 where he came close to the title. For me though he has always been an okay driver in the best car and maybe should have been leading a midfield team.

Webber is often referred to as being the most unluckiest driver in F1, well not for me. For me it's Felipe all day long. Where do I begin, losing the title in 08? Fuel nozzle getting stuck in Singapore 08? Engine failure 3 laps away from victory Hungary 08? Spring to the head in 09? which almost killed him, Ferrari favouring Alonso? Prime example Germany 2010 or numerous times when he has had to yield. In my opinion that makes him more unlucky. Could be me being biased though haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down