Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abu Dhabi GP - Appeal Room

4 posters

Go down

Abu Dhabi GP - Appeal Room Empty Abu Dhabi GP - Appeal Room

Post by Stevo_F1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:37 am

Please post your appeals with footage below...

Last edited by F1xStevo_87 PL2 Mod on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Abu Dhabi GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Abu Dhabi GP - Appeal Room

Post by Why So Serious Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Yesterday at the last lap of the race, there was an incident between me and steve, i believe from my point, that this was a defending move, to defend my second place position, i only changed once from position, was on left and near braking point moved to the right, this is a legit move in the FIA rules, again, this move was made before braking.
I believe steve missed his braking point and pushed me off track, while i was slowing down, before this incident, 1 or 2 corners before in the same lap, he did the same thing and i almost lost the control of the car.

The car in front is always in advantage with moves, versus the car behind, the car behind needs take into account and focus what the car in front does.
This was definitely not the case with steves braking style.
Why So Serious
Why So Serious

Back to top Go down

Post by leedamastr PL Mod Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:15 pm

I would like to appeal the topic name - "Ubu Dhabi GP" - It should be Abu Dhabi GP!
leedamastr PL Mod
leedamastr PL Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:06 pm

So Serious, i wait on Moody's footage of the incident. I felt at the time you moved across right at the last moment as i was going to try outbrake you at the corner & try & overtake you before the chicane & you gave me no chance to brake in time. I'm unaware which brakes setup you use but i used high, small which meant i felt i had no chance to react if thats any relevance.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Looking at Moody's footage i felt at about the 100 metre board you moved across at the start of the braking zone & i braked (see my DRS turn off) just after the 100 metre board.

I would also like to add that, been the last lap & my last realistic chance of overtaking Why So Serious, the plan was to try & outbrake him braking as late as possible to then take a tight line into the chicane from the outside of the next corner & as long as i stayed on the outside with Why So Serious on the inside there would be no risk & nothing for me to lose as if he stayed on the line Why So Serious was on & i ended up braking too late & miss the entry into the chicane or Why So Serious had got a better entry into the chicane then i would know that at least i tried.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Why So Serious Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:44 pm

After seeing the video footage, i want to cancel my appeal against Steve and his position in the drivers championship does let me understand his will to do everything he could, to finish as high as possible.

Also want to say, pls dont take this as offense Steve, i like you, you helped me alot with my setups for my car, thanks to you, i have a pretty good setup  geek
Why So Serious
Why So Serious

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:18 pm

It's ok mate i understand & thanks i apreciate it, i was happy to help you thanks to Lee with your wheel settings to get the most pace, with yourself needing 0% enviromental effects & 0% force feedback & was quite impressed with your strong performances at Suzuka & ofcourse Abu Dhabi & hope there's more to come. Wink

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by leedamastr PL Mod Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:20 pm

so force feedback and environmental effects at 0% worked for others? They really should just allow it to be off, but i think its a bit different that way as you can turn the wheel more than the 200 degrees it locks in (for logitech wheels anyway) or unless the plug is switched off.
leedamastr PL Mod
leedamastr PL Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down