Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry pl (yet again)

3 posters

Go down

sorry pl (yet again) Empty sorry pl (yet again)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:55 pm

just like to apologies for last night my behavior down the mic was unacceptable, but you must understand my frustration of my f1 resetting ... loosing steering wheel setting .... lost all my setup's ... got hit of in 1st corner then had to cope with a corner cutter and well i just needent say out else but the way i was on mic was unacceptable just because i had a bad race i sort of put others off ... although i refuse to apologies to jarno 4 my own reasons not slagging the guy of on here but i think you all no why i will never ever apologies to him ... anyway sorry PL people ... to be honest  i might quit PL because i have never won since coming here and now im getting stuck in 5th place and it f n sucks i would rather be 1st or last battling than sat in 5th by myself ... anyway i am 80% sure i will not be at china and 50/50 on leaving pro league ... i don't see the point in me been hear when  im the slowest guy

Back to top Go down

sorry pl (yet again) Empty Re: sorry pl (yet again)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Don't you worry about it Stewy, I know how frustrating it can be and sometimes you just need to let off some steam, I knew your language and anger wasn't on purpose and that you were more annoyed by codemasters/internet in general so don't mind it.

It's cool of you to apologize in general to everyone in the PL, and I hope you will reconsider leaving PL and be back next tuesday or at bahrain, we had a little bit of racing at malaysia and I must say I enjoyed it. so hope to see you again. otherwise you can just try out the lower leagues and see if you have more fun there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:41 pm

yer thanks bud i just had to apolagise to everyone

i was just so angry with what happend i could not get the flow of my car and i did not have my setup (as i lost it) so that did not help ... but that little battle was awesome probably my highlight of the race hahah

im calm now anyway so hopefully i will be at china im just sick of not winning a race and getting dominated by new people it sucks .. i no im not very fast but i certainly shouldn't be stuck in 5th place by myself lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:06 pm

stewy wrote: i don't see the point in me been hear when  im the slowest guy

It doesn't matter if your the slowest, as long as you enjoy the racing, then that's how it should be..Whiteside's a good example for this.
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:38 pm

Chaz_B_97 PL Mod wrote:
stewy wrote: i don't see the point in me been hear when  im the slowest guy

It doesn't matter if your the slowest, as long as you enjoy the racing, then that's how it should be..Whiteside's a good example for this.

na mate to me its all about the winning i hate not winning it sucks .. and fair enough you dont win them all but i havnt won 1 im that slow ahahahh

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan1507 Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:28 pm

I think it does not matter where I get to goal I go just to have fun and it's with you even if I do not belong to the fastest but a lot of fun Very Happy
Stefan1507
Stefan1507

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:08 pm

some people join for different reasons and everyone has different goals. like stewy I am also really competitive and I only compete for the victory but knowing the speed of the drivers here I've come to terms that winning is not an option just yet and if i really feel like I want to be able to win I would just practice the hell out of the game. It's just trying to find a way for you to enjoy the racing even if you find out it you are unable to reach the goals you have set for yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesboro1993 Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:34 pm

You aren't the slowest guy you mad c*nt, if you never backed off in Malaysia, you would of finished above me in both races lol

jamesboro1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum