Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lack of pace

+2
tallboy_rocks
barwell74
6 posters

Go down

Lack of pace Empty Lack of pace

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Hi AL2, I'm worried at my lack of pace in AL2. And was thinking if I might be better suited to AL3! I would like to come back to AL2 as my two good mates, Dave and justanumber are here. And AL2 seems like a really good set of lads. But was wondering if I might be better in AL3 for a season? ,until I get up to speed. I have only just started using wheel and manual gears etc in the last race. And I now I will still be a backmarker in AL3 but just wondering if there is much difference in AL2 and AL3 ? Thanks Brit Force

Back to top Go down

Lack of pace Empty Re: Lack of pace

Post by barwell74 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:19 pm

Don't let your lack of pace be the lonely reason to quit AL2. You will pick up your pace mate, racing with people faster then yourself will also help you get quicker. But if you still would like to switch to AL3 then have a word with the AL3 mod and see if you can switch mate.
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Stick in al2 mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:12 pm

stick with al2. you will get the pace, and as you have just started using the wheel and things, it is gonna take time to get used to. i use the controller and still haven't got much pace, as still trying to get used to the way car handles on this game and find the right setup, and that is 7months after it came out. i quit last season as i didn't have any pace what so ever and regretted it after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:23 pm

OK Thanks, yea I think you are right. I just need to stick it out, and get as much practice as I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:16 am

Gewoon blijven racen. Het is gewoon gewldig met deze gasten,en resultaten komen vanzelf. Ik rij zelf ook altijd achterin mee,maar ik vind het fantastisch

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:42 am

sofiazkye wrote:Gewoon blijven racen. Het is gewoon gewldig met deze gasten,en resultaten komen vanzelf. Ik rij zelf ook altijd achterin mee,maar ik vind het fantastisch

Yes...
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:01 pm

I agree TB
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:26 pm

tallboy_rocks wrote:
sofiazkye wrote:Gewoon blijven racen. Het is gewoon gewldig met deze gasten,en resultaten komen vanzelf. Ik rij zelf ook altijd achterin mee,maar ik vind het fantastisch

Yes...
Google translation for those whom can't speak dutch: "Just keep racing. It's just gewldig with these guys, and the results will come. I drive myself always in the back of it, but I love it" (Google Translate, 2014).
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Ud-war Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:51 pm

You could've used me instead of google translation Sad.
Ud-war
Ud-war

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Thanks for the translation, just going to get as much practise as I can with the wheel . PS the new league table in our league looks great!

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Brit Force wrote:Thanks for the translation, just going to get as much practise as I can with the  wheel . PS the new league table in our league looks great!

You just made Barwell's day!
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Dat bedoel ik. Tot morgen!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ud-war Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:53 pm

^ that means, that's what I meant, seeya tommorow.
Ud-war
Ud-war

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down