Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish GP - Appeal Room

3 posters

Go down

Spanish GP - Appeal Room Empty Spanish GP - Appeal Room

Post by barwell74 Sun May 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Post Below...
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Spanish GP - Appeal Room

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:13 am

I would like to appeal against two drivers this week, CHM, again, and sofiazyke.
I have left it this long, as CHM was blaming me after the race, I thought he would have something to say, I can only conclude by the silence he didn't dare in case there was video evidence of what he did.
Somewhere around lap 40, I was catching him on new tyres at over 2 seconds a lap, and caught him into the last sector. In the final right hand corner before the start finish straight I had the better drive and went to the inside, we were now side by side onto the straight. CHM then decided he was going to pit, but i was now situated between him and the pit entry! Did he's lowdown and go round me? No, he kept coming over and forced me into the barrier between Pit and track!! Race over.
There was no need! He should have ,slowed and passed behind me? not try to stay In position in the last corner? Give me some warning?
The only reason he even mentioned the crash after the race was because he survived!
I do not want to race with someone who would rather risk both our races, than lose a corner. No appology, no excuses, no appeal, silence!

I was also forced of track, multiple times by sofiazyke,
I don't mind racing wheel to wheel round corners, but I just don't trust him to give me room!
It has been mentioned before, and no doubt , will be mentioned again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 12:00 pm

If i would receive a pound for every time i was forced off,i would be rich by now!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Wed May 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Justanumber, just wondering if your car was destroyed by the collsion or if you were still in control? It's just that when I came round a few seconds later it was driving across the track and would've ended my race if it hadn't ghosted.
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ud-war Wed May 21, 2014 2:48 pm

When ur car is destroyed, the game takes a few seconds to take out the destroyed car, approx like 5 seconds, rough guess.
Ud-war
Ud-war

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 6:59 pm

By the way,the name of the game is wheel2wheel racing,and not give each other enough room to pass racing!!!! Or do we all wanna win the cleanest driver trophy??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Wrecking eachothers car is the wrong thing,but making it difficult to pass is another thing. Lets race lads!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Wed May 21, 2014 8:24 pm

but you have to draw a line at putting people off the track, which is something people seem very keen to do at the moment. It won't work at Monaco.
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:25 pm

I know we have to draw a line,my dear friend. But fighting for position is allowed isn,t it??? Being faster is one thing,passing is also !! Lets wait and we discuss with all the chaps after monaco. Have a good one!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 10:58 am

Ur English has improved now your name has been mentioned. Idont care how many times you have been pushed off track, it is not how racing is done.
If you would rather I crash than pass you then you should think about driving elsewhere. It's hard to drive wheel to wheel with someone you don't trust to go in a straight line!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 am

Yes my car hit the barrier between track and pit lane, and shot across track, im sorry, I was a passenger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:53 am

Justanumber,you,re the only one complaining about my driving till so far. You re the one who is not trusting me. Maybe a bit more confidentce next time?????? And dont start about my english,cause its better then your dutch!!!! Ik weet zeker dat jij google translate gebruikt!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:56 am

Maar als je vanavond langs me heen wil,zal ik voor jou extra ruimte maken!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Thu May 22, 2014 11:58 am

ah, fair enough mate. It woke me up haha!
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Veel succes allemaal vanavond!

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Thu May 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Message posted on behalf of CHM:

I have been repairing my computer and was not aware about "justanumber" appealing against me in the Spanish GP, so I could not defend myself in the Appeal Room, I cannot reply now as the Appeal Room is locked.
What he say's is not correct. (copy below).
What happened is as follows :- on the final bend he came up the inside of my car there was not enough room and he hit me sending me across the track to the left losing my front wing, he bounced of me and went into the barrier on the right side of the track destroying his car.
He say's I was going into the pits but I was not, anyway all this happened after the pit entrance, he just tried to overtake me on a bend and there was no room, we were both about to enter the DRS zone where he would have had a good chance to overtake in a clean and safe manner.
I would not have appealed against him as he put himself out of the race due to his own mistake.
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down