Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retiring from w2w

3 posters

Go down

Retiring from w2w Empty Retiring from w2w

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:21 pm

I have decided to announce my retirement from racing with immediate affect. I have enjoyed my time with you guys but I have lost the love for it. Maybe I will return for the ps4 game, depends how good it is.
As a result of my retirement I have also decided to sell my thrustmaster t500 rs. £280 if anyone is interested, not even a year old, also have the Ferrari f1 wheel attachment for it which is going for £50, that was bought at xmas just gone. All the best.

Back to top Go down

Retiring from w2w Empty Re: Retiring from w2w

Post by madman_281 Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:30 pm

I didn't know you much dave apart from the one race I steward at Canada, hope you all the best!
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Shame to see you retire, I know we had some collisions but also had some good racing with you, hope to see you on the track again soon mate
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Thanks for the racing daveh, probably see you on F1 2014!
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down