Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retirement from W2WR!

4 posters

Go down

Retirement from W2WR! Empty Retirement from W2WR!

Post by Pagey_80 Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Evening,

Just a quick post to announce that I've had enough of F1 league racing for now and will be retiring from W2WR with immediate effect. Might rejoin when 2015 game is released on PS4 if there's room but certainly won't be purchasing the 2014 game.

Thanks to the guys who run this especially Marc who looks after AL3 fantastically well. It's been a fun two and three quarter seasons and apologies for leaving towards the end of this current season but my heart is no longer in it to race unfortunately. All the best to those still racing AL3.

Also apologies to those that have experienced some of my rants these past few months, unfortunately frustration got the better of me at times from taking this all a bit too serious which I regret when looking back at it.

Cheers
Pagey

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Retirement from W2WR! Empty Re: Retirement from W2WR!

Post by Admin Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:20 pm

There will always be a space for you pagey.

Good luck with your future endeavors hopefully see you back next year.

Thanks
Mr. Nico
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:37 am

been good racing with ya Pagey, shame you couldn't see the season out tho m8, anyway, all the best & maybe see you around if/when a PS4 appears below my tv.  Wink
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Sad to see you go Pagey. Had some great races with you this season, Monaco stands out.

Always welcome back should you fancy it either as a full member or a reserve.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down