Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Line up for Monaco

5 posters

Go down

Line up for Monaco Empty Line up for Monaco

Post by Admin Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:39 am

Red Bull - Ws & CHM

Ferrari - Dastardly

Lotus - Joe

Mclaren - Dave & Stevo

Sauber - Ross & Daflukey

Force India - Lee & Con Reece

* Note people that haven't raced in any of the 3 races have been removed from the list to benefit the drivers showing up if they show up for the last race they're allowed to race but will have to race in a car that's vacant which matches their pace.

Also with it being the last race points are worth double.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Line up for Monaco Empty Re: Line up for Monaco

Post by RosstheIcon Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:09 am

I'm not sure the Sauber is the right car for me. In normal qualifying I was 1.6secs off the pace (on primes) and in the race Stevo was pulling away from me at 1.5secs per lap (both on options). If it hadn't rained he would've beaten me by a ridiculous amount.

I understand that sorting the line up is difficult, but we're doing 2013 performance to try and even things out, not create a massive pace difference between drivers of a similar speed.
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:41 am

Okay Ross if Stevo agrees with your Analysis then we can swap you around for the final race, although I doubt car performance will make much difference around Monaco as I feel that's a drivers track where the driver makes the difference.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:27 pm

I agree with ross gis pace does not seem so good
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:30 pm

I have to say i was quite surprised with the race last night, how i was able to pull away from Ross at least a second a lap never really sunk in, its like everyone else was held back or something. With the track my best laps with manual gears this week have been a couple of tenths quicker than my automatic times but i hav'nt been that consistent with them. Overall looking back at the race i was quite pleased with how manual went but in the 1st stint especially, wasn't smooth & i would have thought if i had been using automatic i maybe could have been 3-5 seconds further ahead but its anyones guess. I will upload my first stint when i can.

As for Monaco i would be fine with me & Ross but with it been Monaco i would of thought we both should do a test as since i stopped using traction control i have lost alot of my pace there unlike everywhere else where i have got quicker.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:55 am

can i just say that i have actually been to one race which was japan and the others races i was at an awards evening, and was busy the other. I would like to race at monaco but if you still want to remove me then fine:)
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down