Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Track choices

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Track do you want to race?

Track choices - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Track choices - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Track choices - Page 2 I_vote_lcap36%Track choices - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
Track choices - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Track choices - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Track choices - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Track choices - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Track choices - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Track choices - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

Track choices - Page 2 Empty Re: Track choices

Post by daflukey1 Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:36 pm

Mr. Nico wrote:
daflukey1 wrote:I wouldn't call it a waste of time really considering half the field don't wanna race there. Im surprised anyone would even consider monaco in a 5 race champ  as its by far the worst and most boring track on the calender.

Monaco is the toughest race on the calendar yet it's not easy to overtake but that just means the overtake you achieve are pretty good ones, but I think it's very harsh to say Monaco is the worst track I think a lot of people would disagree with that statement.
ure right moody im sure this track is a fav 4 a lot off hardcorce racers that like a challenge and even tho i like a gd ol challenge this track just Doesn't do it 4 me as i prefer 2 go wheel2wheel with people. Sry 4 all my negativity lads i just really do hate this track with a passion especially in real life.

daflukey1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:28 pm

No need to apologize mate everyone has there tracks that they dislike mine is Korea everyone has a right to an opinion, I'm sure other dislike Monaco as you're right, it discourages wheel to wheel racing as they're few places where you can go side by side into a corner, but that's what makes Monaco unique if you make an error around Monaco you get punished unlike these newer tracks these days but hopefully you guys have a good race tonight.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:55 pm

From what i remember Mr. Nico, your the only person i know who's been a simular pace on a wheel to when you were on the pad. Razz I don't know about the others racing as they have always used a wheel but do you remember in PL2 Lee, Bobjim, Antonios & Mva were pulling away over a second a lap through having more pace & consistency, but ofcourse there can be some wheel users who are cautious & there pace is then simular to pad users. I'm just pointing this out as i know it to be true, i'm not trying to start an argument.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2