Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungarian GP Appeals

3 posters

Go down

Hungarian GP Appeals Empty Hungarian GP Appeals

Post by hudunikibolokov Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:35 am

Please post below any appeals you may have, thanks.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP Appeals Empty Re: Hungarian GP Appeals

Post by Lii4M_ Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 am

gavs driving

Video:

1.: 1 Minute 40 Seconds - I get a better run out of the chicane and get alongside gav, who turns in without a single care i am there forcing me to brake hard to avoid contact.

2.: 2 minutes 10 - Gav cuts corner entry and turns in to the pits really late (dangerous if i was closer to him)

3.: 3 minutes - i am on the outside on the exit on turn 1, gav gets ahead a little bit and cuts infront of my car (making me brake again to avoid contact)

4.: 3 minutes 09 - I again get a decent run, i go to the inside alothough not fully alongside i would expect to recieve a little space again gav just takes his racing line. Incident waiting to happen, game gives me a ten second penalty and i let him back through later on in the lap.

5. 4 minutes in, i commit to the inside early but he keeps coming over almost forcing me off track, its only untill i move torwards him does he give me any room.

6. almost missed this - 3-38 - Again im on outside and again he moves left torwards me forcing me off track this time.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP Appeals Empty Liammats driving

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:26 am

I'm posting these videos because Moody lost connection and I'd like to ask him to have a close look at these videos and make a decision on this.

Also for Liam accusing me for hitting him off, have a look part 2 34:10 onwards, Kimi vs Grosjean 2012 I say no more.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:41 am

Liam, cheers mate, I haven't laughed so hard in years. Frivolous appeal at best.

1 Round the back of the circuit, you clearly were not far enough up the inside to have a go, in to a corner that isn't really an overtaking spot. It would never have worked, It was my right to take my line

2 My entry to the pit was perfectly legal, everyone does it. You're clutching at straws, stop crying.

3. On exit of T1, when I saw you there, I moved to give you room on track, got a better drag of Turn 1 and defended my line, before T2.

4. I took a wider line to get a decent run to the chicane, you made a stupid dive, and hit me. I wasn't going to appeal, as you let me back past, but I'm reconsidering. Bare in mind I didn't hit anyone all race, and you just whacked me up the rear. Your fault.

5 I don't see the issue here, I moved to the inside (leaving the outside free btw), but you had to go with the risky option, I gave you just enough room (as is legal), and you got past. At T2 I passed you back fair and square, and didn't bitch about your defending at all.

6. Same as 3, pulled in when I saw you there, got a better exit.

In conclusion, you clearly expect me to move over for you, as you alluded to in chat. You are frustrated because you couldn't do what James and LiamThurso did by passing me cleanly, and are clutching at
straws. I was hard but I was fair. Its a ridiculous appeal, and I found it comical. I will await what the FIA say on this, but am considering an appeal for you hitting me at Turn 4.  Seriously, stop crying, it's embarrassing.

Last edited by Gav25182 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:48 am

Just another thing, If I was behind in that battle, I would have loved it. Awesome battling and attack and defence. Would have been a lot of fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 am

Just watching that video again Liam, whenever you were on the outside at turn 1, you chose to leave the circuit to gain an advantage (went over the white line, accelerating on the kerb). So if you'd have passed me there it would have been illegal. That video is more incriminating on you than anyone else!

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Warwick Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Thanks to Liam and Gav for their thoughts. Unless either party has more visual evidence to bring forward, I shall ask for a cessation to these discussions. 

FiA will review footage and personal accounts at their next meeting.
Derek Warwick
Derek Warwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:48 pm

im on the kerb, accelerating on that kerb gains you no time what so ever maybe if you left me more room i wouldnt of had to use all of the track and a little bit more. There is a line between hard but fair, and a times you crossed that, you can clearly see me along side you going into the corner after the chicane, whether its an overtaking spot or not i was alongside out of turn 1 you can clearly see you cut me off and turn torwards my car, forcing me to brake.. thats too aggressive.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:05 pm

I no longer wish to appeal.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Liam, I don't believe that I crossed that line at all. I think a lot of it is frustration to be honest, and after a day of 2 you will reflect on it.

I appreciate the withdrawal of your appeal Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:44 am

Bolokov I appeal each and every of my penalties, my reprimand, and my 3 point deduction.

1: There is no rule as to cutting the pit lane entry line. You cannot punish me for this.

2: F1 rules state you can make one defensive move, and the take your line in to a corner. At no point did I do more than this. I can't be punished for this.

3: At no point did I drive another driver off the circuit. Liam chose to use the kerb at Turn 1 several times. My car was clearly ahead of his, as such I had the right to take my line, it was his responsibility to stay on the circuit.

4: I demand a disqualification and a 3 point deduction for Liam for hitting me at Turn 4, spinning me at 3:11 on the video.

5: I demand the same penalty inclusive of the incident at 3 minutes where Liam clearly drives himself of the circuit on to the kerb in order to gain an advantage.

Basically, you haven't got a fucking chance of me taking a penalty because Liam can't overtake.

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 am

Alright mate just calm down, I'll make sure this is looked at the next FIA meeting and this topic will be locked to prevent any more arguments. Smile

hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:53 am

I need to know if I'm racing tomorrow, because as things are I am not.

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:54 am

Of course you're racing tomorrow mate, don't be silly Smile
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:54 am

Besides, the appeal was withdrawn? :S

You've ruled on an invalid appeal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:54 am

hudunikibolokov PL Mod wrote:Of course you're racing tomorrow mate, don't be silly Smile

I am not.

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:56 am

In the FiA he was asked whether he would like for it to be voted on as he is now a driver in PL rather than a reserve and he wasn't voting on these issues either.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:00 am

1st image. You can clearly see that gav has not cleared my car before turning left to take his line.
Hungarian GP Appeals 73ff005d1d1c43fb335f2fa3e852e71e

2nd image: Gav makes his initial move to the middle of the track while continuing to slightly drift over to the right (leaving the door open so to speak)  

Hungarian GP Appeals B1b3892b57faee421d6a217d359e33b9

3rd Image: Gav moves again towards my car again, i only just miss the pitwall. That constitutes as two moves.
Hungarian GP Appeals B7f1e7d2c6848f20eb8f3bebf8ba36af

I would like to point out i was in the chat during the discussions for these appeals, but did not have any say regarding the punishments as my views were clear from appealing.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:03 am

1st Image Liam, you are clearly on the circuit, and behind me. You have no case.

In the 2nd and 3rd images Liam they were not 2 moves, I took 1 line across the track. There was no second move. Again you have no case, and I suspect no more tissues to cry in to it. Give it up.

(Not to mention that as they are STILL IMAGES(!!!!) you can't prove I made a second move!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:05 am

the first image i am on track, and you have not cleared my front wing, if i do not brake i am in the barrier! if you play the video you would see that.

This is an appeal room not a place to argue so i am going to leave it at that.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:09 am

Ok guys it's an FIA point now. Topic being locked.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down