Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belgian GP - Highlights

4 posters

Go down

Belgian GP - Highlights Empty Belgian GP - Highlights

Post by Stevo_F1 Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:31 am

Please post your footage here.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Belgian GP - Highlights Empty Re: Belgian GP - Highlights

Post by Aletdownofstate Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:06 am

Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Ermi Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 pm

I think I'll slowdown a bit to be able to fit in the highlights Razz
Ermi
Ermi

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:25 pm

After alot of practice & two full race runs & my first proper league race preparation since Bahrain, my chances of finishing high up were looking strong & at the end of Qualifying things were far better than i expected especially as at the end of S2 i was 3 tenths up on my first lap only to under brake at the bus stop chicane (shown on Riggy's Qualifying replay) just about get around & improve my time by just under a tenth.

So the race started, my strategy was a one stop starting on the Prime tyre, a very risky decision with most starting on the Option tyre, but the situation of been a swamped never materialised, with myself letting Madman on his Option tyres overtake so not to over wear my tyres, but i was able to stay with him on lean fuel & as i my Primes were reaching optimal pace i decided to turn my fuel up to maximum & attempt to get past only for my PSN menu to turn on suddenly all by itself! (Later finding out it can happen in certain cases) & by the time i turned it off, my car unghosted, i then spun off Madman & lost 9.8 seconds down from 2/3rd to 9th. However after a tough race, losing my concentration several times during the race after the frustration of the menu appearing & not been able to overtake cars i decided to change my strategy to two 18 lap stints on Options & i was able to finish a comfortable 4th but i felt 2nd could of been achieved.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:39 am

ohhh so thats what happened loool, i was gonna say i didnt think you would have come back onto track like that haha
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down