Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 6 Start Dates

5 posters

Go down

Season 6 Start Dates Empty Season 6 Start Dates

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:23 pm

Ok, Season 6 will get underway this Wednesday (25th Feb) for AL1 & Friday (27th Feb) for AL2 with the Australian Grand Prix, room opens 7.30pm, quali @ 7.45 followed by a 5 minute break, again we ask that nobody presses 'GO TO RACE' except the Steward or we will have a similar outcome to last Wednesday where we also had to do 1 shot quali twice due to someone's eagerness to press 'X', some drivers are being left on the grid while they have their break & that is why the race is restarted. It's wasting peoples time & we do not want to do restart after restart because someone can't listen to, or read a basic instruction. So please, 'DON'T START THE RACE'.

The AL1 & AL2 threads will be cleared to archives on Tuesday, If anyone cannot make either race please post in the appropriate thread.

Thankyou & Good Luck for the season ahead.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Start Dates Empty Re: Season 6 Start Dates

Post by DaveJ2013 Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:06 pm

With the psn being so unstable at the moment do you not think it would be better to wait until after 2 March,and hopefully they would have sorted the online issues out ?

DaveJ2013

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:05 pm

DaveJ2013 wrote:With the psn being so unstable at the moment do you not think it would be better to wait until after 2 March,and hopefully they would have sorted the online issues out ?

I'm racing in a GT league tonight online, we're going to see how that goes & let you all know after if there's still mass DSC issues, it did all last week & over the weekend so if it's still going on then yes, it may be more sensible to postpone, keep you posted guys.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:07 pm

tigaby wrote:Sweet ill be there. What is the driver line up for al1

Go up to Sticky: Season 6 Test Races, the driver line up is posted there, got a few adjustments to make but the up to date list will be posted when S5 is cleared to archive.

Last edited by McDASTARDLY-00- on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Didn't have any network issues last night during the race & was in the same lobby for over 2hrs, so unless the majority object to starting the season this week i think we should go ahead with the Australian GP on Wednesday night, if it turns out to be another disaster with mass DSC during the race & not just people retiring, we put it down as another Test Race & try again next week, if however, the majority finish the race then the result stands, please comment below if any of you are still having connection issues or have other thoughts on the season starting this week. Thanks.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:55 pm

No problems at the moment, hopefully it will be ok for the race tomorrow. P.S. i could do with a team mate if any of you are interested
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:35 pm

take my mercedes ws
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:41 pm

madman_281 wrote:take my mercedes ws

I'd check that with Riggy 1st WS, I think tigaby has already asked him for the Merc.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:00 pm

Thanks Madman but i have now got a team mate. Devilsarmpit will be joining me in the Red Bull i believe DaveJ spoke to you about him yesterday Dastardly
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:41 pm

The Phoenix wrote:Thanks Madman but i have now got a team mate. Devilsarmpit will be joining me in the Red Bull i believe DaveJ spoke to you about him yesterday Dastardly

Yup, & i just confirmed with the man himself two minutes ago.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum