Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Grand Prix - Race Highlights

5 posters

Go down

British Grand Prix - Race Highlights Empty British Grand Prix - Race Highlights

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:57 am

Post any highlights here.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

British Grand Prix - Race Highlights Empty Re: British Grand Prix - Race Highlights

Post by Trond_1981 Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:56 am

What a race!!
A good qualy lap put me on pole, but a not-so-good start to the race and a coming together with The Dude meant that I went from Hero to Zero (and dead last) all in the first lap alone. But then again, it's best to get the negative out of the way early, when the rest of the race went the way it did..! Because the rest of the race was one of the best races I can remember from my perspective. Had good pace, and reeled in one car after another, all fighting hard but fair. Had some really fantastic fight with Tallboy and Snoop especially. Dastard proved to be too far ahead in the end, but extremly happy to get 2nd after that terrible first lap....

I've now been granted a move to AL1 for the rest of the season, because I won't be availible to race most of the fridays for the rest of the season, so this was my last race of the season in AL2. Would like to thank everyone of my competetors in AL2 for the clean racing which ultimately hightens the race experience and makes the racing fun and exciting!
Hopefully the guys in AL1 are at the same level....

https://youtu.be/ZMLTKjKCGOQ

Trond_1981
Trond_1981

Back to top Go down

British Grand Prix - Race Highlights Empty Re: British Grand Prix - Race Highlights

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:26 am

Nice one Trond, enjoyed racing with you in AL2, i'm sure you & Flash will be in for an experience racing against the AL1 lads on Wednesdy's, see ya in Hungary Very Happy

Not much in highlights, got a great start @ lights out & never really looked back, the car felt like it was on rails all race, planned on doing a two stop with Mediums but the gap allowed me to use the softs more & do a 3 stop. Anyway, here it is:

McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopMarky Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:26 pm

Congrats Trond, cracking race with you in that last race. Good luck
SnoopMarky
SnoopMarky

https://www.youtube.com/snoopmarky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:51 pm

Some good battles with Briz throughout this.

Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

British Grand Prix - Race Highlights Empty UKGP

Post by TheDude36_0 Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:58 pm

yet another DNF for the dude shouldn't really have started the race I was struggling with the man flu but gave it a go !Sorry to trond for the collision on his final race my sweaty hands took me wide on the last right turn and hit trond coming back onto track after that I realised I shouldn't really b racing so returned to the pits to retire ! And im glad I did because apart from Dastardly having a lonely time out front WHAT A RACE was occurring behind him . Big applause for brizly , snoop , aletdown , trond and chewy for great wheel 2 wheel racing at various stages of the race I watched most of it but missed the ending of a great gp.driver of the day really could be any you . Enjoy.

TheDude36_0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down