Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexican GP - Appeals

3 posters

Go down

Mexican GP - Appeals Empty Mexican GP - Appeals

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Post your Appeal WITH evidence here.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Mexican GP - Appeals Empty Re: Mexican GP - Appeals

Post by RussLad12 Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:44 am

RussLad12

Back to top Go down

Post by Misterflash2 Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Tom was on my outside in turn 2, he hit me and i was shot to the inside but Boi was on my inside so i hitted him and i was shot back on to the track, making dastardly brake.
Tom must have left more space because we were 3 wide into to turn 3.
( i have no footage because i forgot to safe my record)
Misterflash2
Misterflash2

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Misterflash2 wrote:Tom was on my outside in turn 2, he hit me and i was shot to the inside but Boi was on my inside so i hitted him and i was shot back on to the track, making dastardly brake.
Tom must have left more space because we were 3 wide into to turn 3.
( i have no footage because i forgot to safe my record)

In my Highlights @ around 31 mins onward, slightly better view of it.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Russlad12/Misterflash2 :  Ok, i've watched Marc's, Russ's & my own footage of this incident on Lap 58, during the race it was assumed that Flash had lost it on T2 & swerved back onto track dangerously into my path causing me to brake & avoid a collision with him, resulting in Russ smacking into the back of me & damaging his front wing.
After watching the footage numerous times, it looks like Boi went into T1 first & went too deep, ending up off track on the left, Flash runs up the left kerb up to the apex of T2 & has slight contact with Toms Merc, pushing Flash back into the path of Boi's Toro Rosso, which unfortunately pings the Renault back into my path for T3, he does try to avoid me by flicking the car left but by then i've braked to avoid a collision resulting in Russ going into the back of me & damaging his wing.
Considering this was straight after the SC had come in, i think this will have to go down as a Racing Incident, no one particular driver looks to be at serious fault & i don't think MrFlash could have done anything else to avoid himself being hit from left to right 'in the moment' & i didn't particularly want to hit Flash damaging my wing, so on went the brakes.

If Boi, Cameron, Tom or Danthebluebird have footage that shows this from another POV, i'll happily look at it again, otherwise : Racing Incident, no further action.

PS: I was on as a reserve driver & not Stewarding in this race & although no other Appeals have been put forward, there was a number of incidents in this race that warranted being looked at, Mich/Trond lap 4, Me/losing the plot lap 34, Boi/Stevo lap 36, Boi/Me lap 60...  Back to Stewarding this week @ Brazil, lets keep it clean guys, thanks.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down