Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austrian GP - Appeals

+3
LeeNel1988
Gonk721
McDASTARDLY-00-
7 posters

Go down

Austrian GP - Appeals Empty Austrian GP - Appeals

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Fri May 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Post your Appeals WITH evidence here.

Last edited by McDASTARDLY-00- on Sat May 20, 2017 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Austrian GP - Appeals Empty Re: Austrian GP - Appeals

Post by Gonk721 Fri May 19, 2017 9:23 pm

i am appealing against myself for ridiculous collision i caused against kev and any other driver involved in it.........
my clip is below

my own decision for this video is the following:
Causing a race incident - 2 points
Causing a collision on L1, T1 - 4 points
so in total, should be 6 points on licence = quali ban at silverstone

I forgot to change my braking bias before the start of the race after doing qualifying, and my back end locked up and caught end of wall before t1 which sent me shooting into pack. am sorry to everyone involved and you will see me change it all after the incident once my race highlights get uploaded.....

My punishment is acceptable as it states in the rules admendment made 2 weeks ago... will hold my hands up to everything that happened as i should have checked it all properly as was given ample time after to sort it.

Last edited by Gonk721 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : brief description of what happened edited in....)

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeNel1988 Fri May 19, 2017 11:17 pm

I think your being abit hard on yourself gonk, it was an accident and you didn't mean to do it. Simple case of outbreaking yourself that's all, no need for a penalty in my opinion

LeeNel1988

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodandsand15 Fri May 19, 2017 11:53 pm

bloodandsand15

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodandsand15 Fri May 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Picked the wrong time to look behind me, feel free to appeal chewy

bloodandsand15

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sat May 20, 2017 1:55 am

Gonk721 wrote:i am appealing against myself for ridiculous collision i caused against kev and any other driver involved in it.........
my clip is below

Yup  Shocked   here's my pov. It wasn't a good start Gonk.

McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Dekkadent Sat May 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Can we have a rule setup to stop drivers racing if there connection is impossible for others to race against.
Dekkadent
Dekkadent

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sat May 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Dekkadent wrote:Can we have a rule setup to stop drivers racing if there connection is impossible for others to race against.

There is no hard & fast rule at the moment for a Steward (it would be him that would have to make the decision @ the time) asking a driver to retire from a race because of bad lag, it has been done before though, this WILL be brought up @ the next FiA meeting.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Sat May 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Dekkadent wrote:Can we have a rule setup to stop drivers racing if there connection is impossible for others to race against.

I did bring this up in the 'suggestions room' about a month ago but nobody replied to it/wasn't taken into account, so that's one of the reasons as to why I carried on. I didn't cause any collisions, and I tried to make it clear that you shouldn't follow me directly when behind the safety car. Obviously had I of been in the middle of the pack with that lag then I would have pulled over to the side to prevent a collision. Just makes me laugh how I brought this up and nobody thought anything of it, and then when it does happen people complain....

I'll take my 10 race ban as you guys suggested last night Wink
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sat May 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Where in the suggestions room? i can't find it. Last thing up is about moving times to 7.45pm.

Some of the drivers are not on mic so wouldn't have heard you, i did & it is a hard call to make, especially seeing as you don't seem to have had the problem up until last night as far as i'm aware, but the only time i was near enough to you to see it was behind a SC. If Dek was seeing it like it shows in Russ's video then you have to admit it was bad. your car stops dead in the track umpteen times & is jumping all over the track any time between L20 & L42 + ???  A driver has been asked to retire from a race this season in AL1 already because of lag, i couldn't & wouldn't have made the call last night unless i was able to see it myself. So, we discuss it at next meeting, yes?

The 10 race ban was for winning too much, not lagging lol!

Last edited by McDASTARDLY-00- on Mon May 22, 2017 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sat May 20, 2017 9:55 pm

McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeNel1988 Sat May 20, 2017 10:16 pm

I don't see what the problem is with that, i stayed to the left when rejoining it's not like i shot over to the right to block you

LeeNel1988

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sun May 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Clip of video pending but i'd like this looked at & discussed please : Russlad12's 1st video in highlights, 42 mins 40 secs - 43 mins.

Last edited by McDASTARDLY-00- on Tue May 23, 2017 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added video.)
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Mon May 22, 2017 5:37 pm

This is up for Bloodandsands, he's having problems with posting the link.

McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by devilsarmpit666 Thu May 25, 2017 9:15 am

remove track line..everyone is going back on track line no matter if theres a car on it..and it will make them practice the track.better cleaner racing
devilsarmpit666
devilsarmpit666

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Thu May 25, 2017 2:05 pm

devilsarmpit666 wrote:remove track line..everyone is going back on track line no matter if theres a car on it..and it will make them practice the track.better cleaner racing

Agreed.
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonk721 Thu May 25, 2017 2:09 pm

I use track line on corners only for braking points ssystem. This idea won'the work for me

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonk721 Thu May 25, 2017 2:10 pm

If there were enough people who wanted a non assist league here then 8 would be happy to be a mod for this league.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Thu May 25, 2017 2:18 pm

Gonk721 wrote:If there were enough people who wanted a non assist league here then 8 would be happy to be a mod for this league.

Don't think a non-assist league is beneficial now (I run TC and Auto anyway). It's just when you look at incidents such as the Dude's at Canada, people with the racing line on are so transfixed to it, and I know this because I use to run it myself back in the day. Turning it off or having Corners Only would probably make people be more aware on the straights.

It's not a major thing, but as devils says, it'll make people more aware, as they'll probably pay more attention to the arrows around them rather than the racing line.
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonk721 Thu May 25, 2017 2:46 pm

I agree, the line should still be accepted but restricted to corners only. The main battles are won on straights.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Thu May 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Think you all need a little green line to direct you to 'Suggestions', this is Austria Appeals guys, if you want to yack about certain drivers inabilities to go round a corner, or worse, up a straight bit of track with another car without causing a pile up, take it there.

Edit : you've also got a Chat room @ the foot of the Forum page OR AL2 chat on PS4, feel free to use either of them  Very Happy
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down