Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abu Dhabi GP - Appeals

4 posters

Go down

Abu Dhabi GP - Appeals Empty Abu Dhabi GP - Appeals

Post by Gonk721 Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:05 am

Please post any appeals with VIDEO EVIDENCE below.

This is not a discussion thread, all we need are clips from drivers involved, the decisions will then be made by FIA after they have looked at all videos.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Abu Dhabi GP - Appeals Empty Re: Abu Dhabi GP - Appeals

Post by Gonk721 Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Russ' videos for appeals

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:48 pm

https://youtu.be/eh3gay-9S8g My appeal against RussLad12. Back in Hungary Russ you accused me of racing the racing line when got past you, now how about on your video your racing the racing line into me as i braked for the corner. Also i thought we are not allowed to go to Ai only during Safety car periods not including the Formation lap as its technically not part of the race and i could have crashed the car and not taken part at all so will i still get a 10 second penalty dropping me 2 positions down 3rd to 5th?

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonk721 Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Unfortunately stevo, it stats in our rules that no pausing into AI is allowed as stated in the driver guidelines.... The FIA will look at the videos if it is proven. as far as we are aware, the formation lap is part of the race as you have to warm your tyres and brakes before the start of the actual race.

Pausing under the game in order to trigger the AI is not allowed. Doing so without a good reason (that must be proven) will result in 10 second penalty being applied and a 1 point penalty being applied to the super license.

Last edited by Gonk721 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonk721 Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:57 pm

My videos for FIA to look at:

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Abu Dhabi GP - Appeals Empty Stevo f1

Post by RussLad12 Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:47 pm

I'm not sure which video your watching mate but the racing line on my video is to the right of me and that part half way up the racing line does run back to the inside that was the only time I was on the racing line for about a couple off seconds, yourll need to find my video where ever it is, I see in your video nothing happens to your car but your car spun me into the barrier then I'm on full brakes trying to stop which you can see on my video and the you get caught up in the aftermath, and looking at your video how your car doesn't even get a tap yet my cars into the barriers when I left enough room tells me that we've had a game glitch, have a look at my video and see how violent it is in my car, then you look at yours there's nothing, but yourll need to find my video I think it's under gonk's title. This is for Stevo F1

RussLad12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonk721 Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:11 pm

As I said guys, this is not a discussion thread, we have both accounts of videos. The FIA will look at these videos and will come up with decision based on VIDEO EVIDENCE.  Please leave it to FIA . Thank you

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:22 pm

I need to reply to Russ Gonk thank you. Russ as you accused me of racing the dynamic racing line or trying to in Hungary i was accusing you of trying to race the dynamic racing line at Abu Dhabi as it lead to you colliding with me when i was at the edge of the track not giving me and yourself enough space and me braking when you got too close was the reason you ended up worse without me been affected until your car then hit me.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonk721 Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:03 pm

That is enough guys. Let us deal with it at next FIA meeting

. End of subject.

Anymore added to this thread and I will ask FIA to disregard this appeal as no one has listened to put has put from myself ....

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Abu Dhabi GP - Appeals Empty qualification incident between tom and me

Post by Misterflash2 Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:38 pm

i didn't expect him to go on for another lap and him to go so slow into the first corner.
Misterflash2
Misterflash2

Back to top Go down

Post by Misterflash2 Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:07 pm

I want to appeal for:

Splashgames hitting me on lap 1.
Tomfenty hitting me in a straightline. 9:25
Neverdie hitting me and giving me frontwing damage. 9:30
Stevo for standing still on track. 12:00
Neverdie cornercutting. 22:55
Neverdie turning into me. 23:12