Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last race of S9

Go down

Last race of S9 Empty Last race of S9

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Hey guys, for those of you that don't know already, i'm gonna make this re run race @ Mexico tonight my last in AL2, i won't be signing up for a seat with you guys on a Friday next season but hope you all continue racing here & sign up for S10. Hope you have as good a championship as this one has been, i've enjoyed racing with you all on F1'17.

Good luck to the RedBull Team, they've had a great season & could tie up the Constructors Title tonight & the same to AllShotDown, still well in the hunt for the Drivers title, all the best tonight buddy. Have a good 1.

Cheers to my Team mate, Marc, in 7 seasons we've had a good run, winning 3 F1 Constructors Titles & 3 Drivers Titles between us, think it'll be a while before any other team breaks the 701 pts barrier again but you never know.

Thanks AL2, it's been a blast cheers
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum