Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

2 posters

Go down

Russian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Russian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by Gonk721 Sun May 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello again ladies and gentlemen to our AL1's Russian GP Press room. That was a fantastic race we had there with lots of changes throughout the field from start to finish, with 11 finishers and 5 retirements. We had to wait for a while to get the classified results because a lot of confusion with the end of race results which baffled our FIA leaders but after a lot of head scratching we have our classified results and please welcome to the room, Cookie_Games, HairyBENN and Dan200026.

Welcome gentlemen to our press room here at Sochi and we'll start our questions off with our race winner, Cookie.

Q1: Well done on the race win. How are you feeling?

Q2: You have had a very unlucky start to the season in the first 3 races where you DNF'd but now we see you up here and on the top step, how have overcome your problems from the previous races?

Q3: That race win has jumped you from 17th in the standings to 6th, what are thoughts going ahead to our 5th round of Spain?

Thank You Cookie and congratulations on the win.

We'll now come to our P2 man, HairyBENN.

Q1: That is another podium for you to now make it a 2 in a row, How are you feeling?

Q2: Sadly this wasn't a great race for Williams as predicted, and missed out on some points by one of their cars failing to finish but still manage to keep 2nd in the constructors standings, How are they feeling?

Q3: This great position moves you up a place to 3rd in the drivers standings, what are your thoughts on the battle ahead of you at Spain?

Thank you HairyBENN, and well done on another podium.

We will now come to our p3 man and first time on the podium, Dan200026.

Q1: Well done on achieving 3rd place after a nervous time awaiting the results and a poor couple of races at Bahrain and China, How are you feeling making it to the podium?

Q2: That result moves you up 5 places in the drivers standings, and 7 points behind Stevo, what are your predictions leading into Spain?

Q3: Force India are struggling a little bit at the moment, are they feeling that they can pull it together for round 5 at Spain?

Thank you Dan and congratulations on your 1st podium.

Thank you to our drivers for joining us here in the Sochi Press Room and thank you to you all as well for also joining us here and we look forward to seeing you all at Barcelona after our AL1 5th Round Race.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Russian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Re: Russian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by HairyBeNNN10 Wed May 16, 2018 11:24 am

Q1: That is another podium for you to now make it a 2 in a row, How are you feeling?

ANS: I am feeling good, this season has been an improvement upon last for me. I know i need to keep pushing for the podiums if im to stand a chance of winning the drivers championship.

Q2: Sadly this wasn't a great race for Williams as predicted, and missed out on some points by one of their cars failing to finish but still manage to keep 2nd in the constructors standings, How are they feeling?

ANS: Its been a mixed season at Williams so far, both myself and Stevo have the ability to get into serious points come the checkered flag but unfortunately it just hasnt worked out so far. The team are behind us and know of Stevos consistency for picking up points, itll come to us sooner rather than later.

Q3: This great position moves you up a place to 3rd in the drivers standings, what are your thoughts on the battle ahead of you at Spain?

ANS: Im not a fan of Spain, I really struggle with downforce in S1 so ill be happy with being competitive and picking up good points, a podium would be amazing but i didn't have my hopes set on it. As for the standings im doing what I set out to do this season which is be finish races! I lost a lot of points last season through DNFS, so i believe if i keep it on track for all of the races ill be in with a shout of the drivers championship come the end of the season.

HairyBeNNN10

Back to top Go down