Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore GP - Highlights

5 posters

Go down

Singapore GP - Highlights Empty Singapore GP - Highlights

Post by tallboy_rocks Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:58 am

My phone stopped recording about an hour in but this is the best of what I've got.

tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Singapore GP - Highlights Empty Singapore Full Race Footage

Post by Stevo_F1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:45 am

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Singapore GP - Highlights Empty Re: Singapore GP - Highlights

Post by tallboy_rocks Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:22 am

You could have actually landed a jumbo jet in the gap between myself and mercedes when he "hit" me after the first saftey car restart. Stupid bubble glitch.

I also think that this shows madman's penalty was one that would have most likely been removed and it only enhances the incredible level of sportsmanship he showed.

Cheers for putting these up Steve.

Last edited by tallboy_rocks on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:42 am

33.50 sorry for not letting the red bull back through - i didnt hear any instruction on the tv. I got a bit confused as well! Didn't think I'd made contact and thought he'd maybe oversteered but in the next corner slowed down to let him back through and he came up behind me and didn't pass so wasn't sure if he wanted to come through so didn't hang around to wait - apologies

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:28 pm

none required for me m8, u were right I did ov.st but it does look like a hit on replay, I told mod/steward @ the time it was ok 2 let you go, cheers

Last edited by D_DASTARDLY-00- on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing from to for)
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by S007PS Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Cheers for posting stevo. Some excellent footage from AL2 . Some nice battles going on throughout the field guys well done & also some horrific moments with that 'LG' sign aswell lol

Relatively clean race (few incidents could have been avoided)but I think as a'group ' we are all progressing & heading in the right direction

Hope to see more in the future
S007PS
S007PS

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:13 am

Thanks guys Very Happy took 9 hours in total to upload! affraid

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:42 am

There's a distinct possibility that Rob-Lee will see that and laugh. Laughing 
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:21 pm

thanx 2 tallboy & stevo for posting, glad u missed my pit exit calamity with S007PS haha, nearly as embarrassing as squashing barwell, msg"d both on race nite & said i would back any appeal tho, Embarassed
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:18 pm

4:15 part 1 - D_DASTARDLY you naughty boy!! No need for any appeals with my collision, just got to get the massive dent out the side of the car Razz 
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by S007PS Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:20 pm

haha & judging by your reaction @ the time barwell the stain out of your pants  Laughing 

17.27 part 2 - yea Dastardly on your ' pit exit ' WTF?!!!  Rolling Eyes  ..... were u trying to pull me over to tell me something???..LOL , no appeals this time  because of the well documented 'lost connection ' that happened later, but in future i would prefer if u could take out the force indys or mclarens just to mix it up a bit lol.... (i am of course just kidding)
S007PS
S007PS

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Oi! Leave the Mclarens alone you bandit.
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:35 pm

it"ll T-Cut out m8 Very Happy naughty? check who hits me in2 tescos carpark turn 1 lap1...closely:suspect:  ...oh its a Ferrari haha  Got hit in same place later by state...maybe just a letdownofbrakes, I"ll put my hi-viz vest on for japan, S007PS, hav u ever tried smoking,drinkin & exiting a pit lane all @ the same time, something has to give & u were there to help me stop haha, jokin m8 just couldn't stop the exit ping, WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.Rolling Eyes
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by S007PS Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:22 pm

well dastardly in true 80's F1 driver style i smoke, drink & gamble whilst driving!!!...tongue 

my advice 2 u would be to roll your joints b4 a race as i do & wait drunken LOL , drink thru a straw & wear an adult nappy..... sorted LOL...Cool
S007PS
S007PS

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:11 pm

yup ticked most of those boxes, sittin on a bucket so dont need the nappy king  my hats got two straws so I can hav a chaser as well & my pitgirl does the rizla origami, all taken care of, just gotta sort out the tracers u get round Singapore @ night, they lead u offline a bit ( 60"s driver style ) lol!
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Well it was a domino effect on the start, someone hit tallboy who hit me, who i hit soops who must of hit you lol

Haha yeah at that point when I see a redbull getting closer and closer, and the wall becoming worrying close I did poop myself!
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down