Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding me and dast

Go down

Regarding me and dast Empty Regarding me and dast

Post by Justmikey250976 Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:32 am

I now know what happened after viewing my footage, MY HIGHLIGHTS, START AT 55:00...obviously in the wrong, but I can explain why, if you watch the video, you will notice as I am comming round the corner before the straight I could not see the red arrow to my right, obscured by the settings, and I thought you were right behind me, so while I was constantly looking back, the red arrow appeared on the left of me... Well that's  what I thought at the time, but now looking at video, it appeared on the left whilst I was looking back.. Thats where I got confused, as I thought you were on my left and I pulled right to let you go.... And, well we know what happened after that..
So I do apologise for ruining that race,and deserve the penalties.
Just got confused by the looking back and fourth..
You will see this if you go over that video a couple of times.

Thanks for reading my novel.. New book out next week

Justmikey250976

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum