Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

korea penalty

3 posters

Go down

korea penalty Empty korea penalty

Post by madman_281 Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:02 pm

In the AL2 korea race I accidentally hit tallboy and he spun, I received a 10sec penalty but I then waited and allowed tallboy to pass! At the end of the race I finished 2nd but with the penalty meaning I ended up coming 3rd behind barwell! I spoke to moody who was stewarding and said that because I let tallboy back through would my 10sec penalty be removed if tallboy agrees to it! Tallboy then posted that I did let him back through and my penalty should be removed! Therefore instead of finishing 3rd I should be 2nd, and I would like someone who has the authority to change the drivers championship points as they are incorrect! And also I would like to add that because liam (now biscuit or whatever) has stood down from AL2 mod, who do we have to speak to if we have any problems with AL2???
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

korea penalty Empty Re: korea penalty

Post by Stevo_F1 Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm

Admin will change the points, As for this league at the moment everyone should speak to Admin or Moody until a new mod is selected.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Madman the points are fine, I guess u are reffering to ur penalty at Japan that didn't get removed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Nevermind the post above, i updated the standings when this wasn't all discussed madman so I couldn't know lol, if Tallboy can reply to this and agrees I will change the points asap.

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Tallboy agrees that the penalty should be removed. He let me back through.
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Thanks mister TB, madman i'll update them now my man.

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:20 am

Nah it was at korea I receieved a penalty! Thank you tallboy and thank you kini for taking the time to alter the points!
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down