Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Action Regarding Spanish GP Result

5 posters

Go down

Course of action for the Spanish GP

Action Regarding Spanish GP Result I_vote_lcap42%Action Regarding Spanish GP Result I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Action Regarding Spanish GP Result I_vote_lcap58%Action Regarding Spanish GP Result I_vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Action Regarding Spanish GP Result I_vote_lcap0%Action Regarding Spanish GP Result I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Action Regarding Spanish GP Result I_vote_lcap0%Action Regarding Spanish GP Result I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Action Regarding Spanish GP Result Empty Action Regarding Spanish GP Result

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:45 pm

Due to the PSN outage affecting some drivers at the Spanish GP, we have decided to allow drivers to vote on the course of action.

In the event of a tie, the final race result will stand. D_Dastardly-00- and myself will abstain from voting. Only votes from AL2 drivers present at the race, will count.

We will be reviewing the rules on disconnects and restarts at the next FIA meeting, all drivers are encouraged to attend.

The poll will close in 7 days time.

Last edited by Aletdownofstate on Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Action Regarding Spanish GP Result Empty Re: Action Regarding Spanish GP Result

Post by Gogsfaeglenrothes Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:48 pm

Re run 100%
Gogsfaeglenrothes
Gogsfaeglenrothes

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:48 pm

Gogsfaeglenrothes wrote: Re run 100%
Vote in the poll up top, won't be taking anything said down here into account when deciding what to do.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by Justmikey250976 Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:18 am

8 out of 19 disconnected Iam sure that don't need to be a vote and the fact that marc and dast don't vote, as I have heard there has been a rage quit also! So why this comes down to a vote I don't understand...(Japan is in there also )..anyway, obviously the drivers that finished will vote against, so its a pointless vote really

Justmikey250976

Back to top Go down

Post by Bannister1524 Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:38 am

I have to be on the side of our Scottish players seems as though it was most is not all of those guys were affected its fair to say maybe a game issue, maybe a psn issue. I think a re race from who placed tenth to last and the end of the season on half points would be seen a sporting and fair. I vote re race. Bannister 1524
Bannister1524
Bannister1524

Back to top Go down

Post by Pezzarinho17 Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:34 am

As I had just jumped in as a one off drive (though I might try to stay longer after enjoying the 8 or so laps I was in for!), I found it extremely tough to vote on a Championship decision... I clicked the wrong thing though, I meant to vote for a re-run at a later date.

Pezzarinho17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:49 am

Pezzarinho17 wrote:As I had just jumped in as a one off drive (though I might try to stay longer after enjoying the 8 or so laps I was in for!), I found it extremely tough to vote on a Championship decision... I clicked the wrong thing though, I meant to vote for a re-run at a later date.
I've added the option to change your vote. Please correct it.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pezzarinho17 Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:26 pm

Done, thank you.

Pezzarinho17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content