Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian GP Appeals

2 posters

Go down

Indian GP Appeals Empty Indian GP Appeals

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Post any Indian GP appeals here.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Indian GP Appeals Empty Re: Indian GP Appeals

Post by Alan Jones Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:40 am

Below are the contact incidents that occured during the race along with any reccomendations that I feel need to go to the FIA. If any driver in the incidents below wishes to add their own personal viewpoint please feel free below.

From my own view from the start you can see an incident involving VR6-Rob, AJA-IV and deanocourtney94 from which AJA-IV recieved a 10 second penalty. I personally believe that this is a case of three into one doesn't go and no further action is required. I have also included Aletdownofstate's video here as you can see the Williams of Liam-Mullen-1888 moving across of the Lotus of Will-I-Am_3001 and forcing the Lotus off the track. However, you can see between the two videos that Liam slows up significantly to allow Will back past and concedes a number of other places in the process so I recommend a removal of Liam's 10 second penalty.
In Aletdownofstate's video you can also see him recieving a penalty for what is a soft contact with Liam. State freely gives the place back and concedes another in doing so so I recommend that this penalty be removed.

In this video you can clearly see benappleby clumsily making contact with Liam at turn 3 and taking them both off track. As ben has just left the pits at this point I believe this is a combination of cold tyres and over-exuberance and you can see ben giving the place back as they rejoin the track so I recommend this penalty be removed.

In this video Aletdownofstate overtakes bloodandsand15 on the drs straight and bloodandsand consequently makes contact on the exit of turn 4. Bloodandsand then gains the position back and despite a request from myself does not relinquish the position back. No penalty was given on track for this incident somehow so I believe a retrospective time penalty should be given here at the least.
Alan Jones
Alan Jones

Back to top Go down