Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

australia race

4 posters

Go down

australia race Empty australia race

Post by The Phoenix Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:43 am

As some as you may know there has been a bit of a dilemma over weather pratice2102 should get his 4pts after he retired after running out of tyres on lap 55 and not being able to finish i have decided to award him his 4pts. But in the future as it is a drivers responsibility to look after there tyres during the race it will not happen again. This is a one of due to being the first race for him and the first race of the season. WS
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

australia race Empty Re: australia race

Post by RosstheIcon Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:03 pm

I disagree with this. I think that whatever decision is made should remain for the season, otherwise there is no consistency. Personally I think he should keep his points anyway, as if you drive into the garage in a real race at that stage you would be classified. Whatever the decision, though, I think you need to stick with it for the season.
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:10 pm

he is keeping his points mate. I see your point mate and i will keep it the same for now but i dont want people retiring at the end of the race saying that they have no tyres left so if this starts happening i will change it back to not giving them points and maybe deducting points if it happens on a regular basis by the same person.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:23 pm

How about an 'FIA Reprimand' system, 3 strikes and they get a 5-point penalty? Usually it won't be an advantage to them anyway since they'll come last, plus they stop themselves being a mobile chicane for the rest of us.
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:28 pm

they will get punished by fia for doing it i wont kick them im not that mean but a points penalty is not bad idea i will bring it up at the next fia mate
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:48 pm

What does he mean "run out of tyres"? Did he use all his 8 sets or  his tyres were too worn 4 laps from the end? In my opinion if the latter was true as a 4 lap stint on the option tyre around Melbourne can be normal for a driver that decides to get everything out of the tyres, why didnt he pit?

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:59 pm

im just going by what he said. and has he did complete 90% of the race i gave him the points. But he will get one strike if the FIA let me do what i want to.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Practice2012 will not get any points for retiring

Thanks
Bernie
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk