Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steward's Orders

3 posters

Go down

Steward's Orders Empty Steward's Orders

Post by The Phoenix Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:49 pm

I have been asked by the FIA to inform everyone not to mute the stewards

Plus i have also been asked to remind everyone that anyone ignoring the stewards orders will be in trouble with the FIA which may lead to getting a penalty.

So please listen to what they say if you don't agree with it wait until after the race when it can be sorted properly thank you. 

Your Mod Whiteside111.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Steward's Orders Empty Re: Steward's Orders

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Have only just been back on the site to see the monza penalties and the topic locked so going to air my views here.

Basically, what a load of crap. I didn't ignore the steward, I didn't hear him. TV is on relatively low with a sleeping baby, and I only seem to get selective bits of mic talk anyway. I think the majority of drivers in the league have earnt the right to some common sense FIA decisions.

Lets just say a punishment was merited though. Given the amount of contact that went on in that race unpunished, and given the fact that what I did affected now ones race whatsoever and didn't advantage me whatsoever, a point deduction, seriously? Isn't this meant to be creating 'real life racing.' In 'real life,' common penalties would have been a time penalty, warning, grid drop etc. Who ever heard of a 1 point penalty? Making it up as you go along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:07 am

Vettel button 2012 hockenheim, illegal overtake penalty after race 20 seconds....

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:12 am

Don't worry Ben, there's plenty of us unhappy with stewards decisions from Monza. Probably time to move on.
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:45 am

I was actually discussing the possibility of attending an FiA meeting with bolokov earlier today.

I honestly don't see what the issue is with me saying that I'm unhappy with the decision (something I've been extremely frank and honest about, even asking politely what the protocol is for appealing the decision, to which I was told to write it underneath the decision) or saying that we should move on. I really don't appreciate the accusation of "bitching".

Also Ben isn't necessarily questioning the issuing of a penalty, rather looking for clarification of why that particular penalty was given, something he has every right to do.

"Please be respectful to all users."

Cheers.
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:35 am

Yeah just to touch upon what Ross said "Please be respectful to all users." and there's numerous times people have not done this , remember the FiA decisions are reached which as been voted upon and like Ross said if you're available you're more than welcome to join an FiA meeting. Smile

Yours,

-hudunikibolokov

Peace to all.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down