Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interview with KimiRaikkonen07, manager of W2W and PL champion of the 2013/14 season.

Go down

An interview with KimiRaikkonen07, manager of W2W and PL champion of the 2013/14 season. Empty An interview with KimiRaikkonen07, manager of W2W and PL champion of the 2013/14 season.

Post by Murray Walker Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:58 pm

As a retired commentating legend, I now spend my time searching for ways to feed my racing passion. I then came across this online league, which seems absolutely sensational. I have decided to begin my W2WR media career with a general interview with the League Manager. I plan to do small features across all leagues from time to time. After all, I am 90 years of age now...

Murray Walker: As league manager you have obviously watch this league grow from a very early stage, are you happy with where it is right now?

KimiRaikkonen07: I think personally as whole we've made great progress from where we started and I feel everyone is interacting with pretty much everyone else across all the leagues. All in all it's a great bunch of people.

MW: How are you looking to improve it?

KR: Ways of improving I feel it's more or less making the site picture perfect and making it clear to everyone what's happening round W2W. I think admins/mods/racers all play a part in this process and it seems to me it's getting better and better, we literally get sign ups from all over the world which is good to see.

MW: Aside from being the League Manager, you are also a driver, indeed you have already secured the PL championship. How did you feel when you won it?

KR: People said you won it before the season even started and it's so easy, I'm like well if it's so easy and stuff go ahead and do it yourselves. It didn't come as a surprise when Lotus won both titles at India so it felt good but not unexpected really.

MW: What are your plans for next season?

KR: First of all, I'm not participating in USA and Brazil as I need a break from F1 2013 don't enjoy the game really. I might go on a sabbatical next season but I've still not decided what to do.

I think we would all agree that was a very revealing and candid interview from a very busy man, and I would therefore like to thank him for his time.

I'll be back soon, but in the meantime remember: In Formula 1, anything can happen and it usually does!

Murray.
Murray Walker
Murray Walker

Back to top Go down