Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with the AL2 Champion

Go down

Interview with the AL2 Champion Empty Interview with the AL2 Champion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Interview with the AL2 Champion <a href=Interview with the AL2 Champion S1_111" />

As the dust settled at the Austin GP, AL2 pundits Herbert & Hill sat down with the newly crowned W2WR AL2 Champion madman to get an exclusive interview.

We asked him..

Congratulations madman on another victory & winning the W2WR AL2 championship !
Can u describe how u feel?

madman:
It doesn't feel like i've actually won a league championship bearing in mind ive never raced an 100% race before this site and to win in my very first season is a very good and happy feeling!

The manner in which u won was very impressive what moments stick out for u ?

madman:
well I didn't realise until it was pointed out to me that every race I have been in ive finished on the podium, but to be specific I would have to say Valencia which was the first race of the season, I was very nervous, I was leading the race by around 10 seconds then my dad came in and distracted me and I crashed into the first corners wall, broke my front wing and had a left front puncture, after a lap crawling round to the pits I was 30 seconds behind 3rd place and two very fast stints on options I got back to the front and won so that's my favorite moment. I think battle wise the most exciting one I had was with Irun at new delhi, for 45 laps of that race we were never separated by more than 1 second and probably passing each other more than 30 times.

Interview with the AL2 Champion <a href=
Interview with the AL2 Champion X-forc10" />

(madman in Valencia)

As AL2 champion u must be looking forward to next season who do u think will be your main challengers for the title ?

madman:
to be honest there is a few drivers, tallboy is a very quick driver and I think this season he has proved that and I think next season he will be much much stronger, also barwell74 because there have been lots of races were he has been battling for the lead and winning as well as showing blistering pace, S007PS has had a tough time with his connection but whenever he has raced he has been up near the front and I think if he keeps in the game without losing connection he would finish right near the top, and finally Irun, he has only raced in 2 races and won both of them, he has pace that I have never seen and I think next season will be a dangerous opponent.

Interview with the AL2 Champion <a href=Interview with the AL2 Champion N_130011" />

(Ferrari duo barwell & S007PS)

Interview with the AL2 Champion <a href=Interview with the AL2 Champion D07mal11" />

(Mclaren duo Irun & tallboy)

And finally as champion u have first choice on what team u will be driving for & defending your title with next season, can u shed any light on the recent speculation that you are leaving Force India?

madman:
im sad to say I am definitely leaving force india for another team, which is sad because they have given me a championship winning car;) atm I am deciding between Mercedes and the lotus, both are very appealing to me and ill have to wait until the game comes out before I make my mind up as going to a new team is a very tough decision.

Interview with the AL2 Champion <a href=Interview with the AL2 Champion Paphot11" />

(madman WILL end up in one of these teams but which one?)

Thank you for your time madman & congratulations again on your win.

Back to top Go down